Somebody that I used to know

L.Joe's POV

L.Joe was seated in the back of the classroom, in a position that was not only uncomfortable, but also ready to get up quickly if the opportunity came and he could leave it. You would ask why he was in such a rush of leaving and even sitting himself down in a uncomfortable position. Well, he was sitting in the detention classroom – together with Mrs. Seo.

They had never gotten along. She had been a complete nightmare towards L.Joe, teased and mocked him for being such a 'regular' at her detention. Why she did these things, was because she wasn't one to like the 'popular' kids. L.Joe figured it was because she herself was bullied when she was younger, and now punished the new, sexy popular kids. Or, kids was a lie: she only hated L.Joe.

“Mr. Lee” She said in her high pitched voice, and wiped away some chocolate that had melted on her cheek. “What's with the face, huh? Gained some weight while watching me eating your chocolate bar?”.

Yes, she hated L.Joe, he thought and inhaled one big amount of air, before shooting her a huge, fake smile. He fixed his blonde hair by so lightly touching it and evening it out.
“Ani” He replied with a sweet voice, making her frown as she had no idea what he was talking about. It was that little something that she never learned though – mess with L.Joe, and he will come right back at you.
“Have you forgot how to answer, Lee?” She chuckled and shot the group of boys and girls a dark eye, wanting them to laugh with her.

They, however knew about the little thing about L.Joe, and looked blankly on their desks and waited for the class to end. And he had rules for himself – he would hold his anger in three times before he exploded. He wasn't scared, nor did he care what happened if he did.

But Mrs. Seo wasn't able to see the explosion of L.Joe, when suddenly the door flung open and Hyuna was standing by the frame, holding a paper in her hand and texting with the other. L.Joe sighed annoyingly, but then realised that the girl had actually got it from the principal, demanding them to let “Lee Byunghyun go because he hadn't done anything wrong and did not deserve to be put in detention”.
Maybe she wasn't too bad, after all, L.Joe thought and jumped off from the chair. He plastered a smile on his lips, and waved goodbye to Mrs. Seo, before he quickly walked outside the classroom and hurried down the hallway as if his life was depending on it – and it kind of did, since he was being followed by a retarded brunette and would rather not meet, look or talk to her.

“Oppa!” She called, and ran in her high heels up to him, and panted as she reached him. “What's the rush? Where are you heading?”.

L.Joe rolled his eyes in annoyance, and ignored her instead of replying to any of her stupid questions. He picked up his pace, but suddenly felt something around his wrist, holding him tight.

“What?” He sneered between his teeth, and jerked his hand free from the girl's grip.
“Aren't you going to thank me for getting you out of detention?” Hyuna asked with a low voice, and tugged at her skirt in an attempt to look small and innocent.
If she was trying to get L.Joe on other thoughts, she was wrong. He rolled his eyes one more time, and started walking again.
He had always felt a little weird around that girl, and to be seen together with her in that way, was another weird feeling that he got. And he didn't like it. In fact, he hated them. He hated her, he hated the feelings he got from her and he hated how people looked at him for being there with her. That, was one thing he did care about; what others thought of him being with Her. Some people were against it, while some thought they made a 'cute couple'. Too bad I don't swing that way, L.Joe thought with a smirk and put his hands inside his pockets as he had reached the end of the building – only to be standing still by the door, staring with disbelief at the rain pouring down outside.