Under the mistletoe [3/3]

Usually, a pretty tint of pink would display onto one's cheeks whenever they blushed; Ricky however, was one exception of that as his cheeks took on a strong, mighty red color that made everyone around the table to let out a laugh. The heat over the cheeks of his quickly brought his cold hands over them in an attempt to cool the blush down, if only a little.

He had no idea that L.Joe felt the way he did towards him; that he... that he... loved him. The beautiful clang of L.Joe's manly voice echoed inside of his head and the words were like a song on repeat that describes every feeling inside of your body, which in Ricky's case was pure happiness.

“You're so cute when you blush”, L.Joe whispered and gently removed Ricky's one hand to give the rosy cheek a quick peck.
“S-s-sh-shut up”, Ricky sneered with a low voice and felt the heat on his cheeks turn up a notch. “You're not helping”.
A smirk formed the blonde's lips and he laced his hand together with Ricky's. “That's the plan”.

Ricky locked eyes with his grandmother and hoped that she wasn't looking at the torture L.Joe was giving him; he let out a small sigh of relief when he saw that she wasn't, but was talking to the giant and Baekhyun. Seeing the brunette like that made the quick pace of Ricky's heart to ease a little, even if just a little. The constant smile on Baekhyun's lips as he talked with the other boy and his grandmother was... adorable. It felt as if he had found the one.

“Are you done eating?”, the old lady suddenly asked with a huge smile on her lips and patted Kai on his lap. “You, Kai, definitely are”.
Ricky glanced down at the boy who's mouth was filled with food. It looked as if he was doing aegyo with those puffy cheeks, but the small movements from them made it clear that he in fact was eating.
“Thank you so much for the delicious food, halmeoni! I don't think I've ever eaten food as yummy as yours!”, Baekhyun exclaimed and gave her his famous eye-smile.
Ricky chuckled over the cuteness and leaned his head onto L.Joe's shoulder. He felt a gentle pressure against his head and when he looked up, he saw a few strands of blond hair and it immediately brought a smile on his lips. He loved that L.Joe had this romantic side; he just melted like ice cream.

“Now it's time for presents!”, Chunji said with a happy voice and jumped out of his chair and ran up to Eunhee and dragged her with him to the floor and handed her a turquoise paper bag with a white, silky strap.
Ricky wrinkled his nose at the boy's rudeness, but didn't have the time to say anything when L.Joe suddenly had left to help his grandmother with the dishes – together with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. His heart skipped a beat and he smiled a big, goofy smile that revealed a fine row of perfectly white teeth.
He was dragged down to the floor by Kai and they watched as Eunhee gasped for air as she read the label on the paper bag. When Ricky caught a glimpse on the bag, he felt himself gasp too.

“OH MY GOD!”, Eunhee exclaimed in English and stared at Chunji with widened eyes. “YOU DID NOT JUST-- you are out of your mind, Chunji. Seriously... I can't... I can't accept this. I just...”.
The boy let out a small chuckle, and Ricky scooted closer to Eunhee and brushed his fingers over the smooth bag and felt perfection underneath them. He wasn't that very into accessories and girly things, but this was an exception. Who could ever say no to something from freaking Tiffanys?!

Kai's blood boiled in his veins and he grabbed the bag and gave it back to Chunji. Eunhee's mouth fell open and she reached her hand after the bag, her eyes fixed on the bag.

“She said she didn't want it. Too bad, Blondie”, he said with a smirk and took out a small package from his pocket and put it in front of Eunhee. “I wasn't sure what to buy, but I did. So you better like it! Because it took me forever to freaking find it”.
Ricky only picked up half of what Kai had said. He was under some sort of spell and couldn't bring himself out of it. He didn't want to either. He honestly... couldn't understand how Chunji had bought that thing for Eunhee. Because it was expensive; whatever it was, it was probably worth more than everything he owned all together. And maybe even all of that two times.