Romantically { part. 2 }

Ricky'd be lying if he said he wasn't bored to death, just sitting on the couch. It wasn't very romantic at all to have no vision, but the thing that bothered him most was the fact that L.Joe was sleeping beside him. Oh yes, he heard the snores from beside him. He had probably heard them since they sat down in the seat. Ricky knew that L.Joe easily fell asleep and once he did, it'd be hard to wake him up. But, Ricky had his methods on how to wake sleeping persons up.
In similar situations where he almost died out of boredom – without having a cloth tied around his head to remove his vision – Ricky would have pulled out his phone to play some games, he almost never did that since he was busy doing other things, but when that was the only solution, that was what he'd end up doing. He pouted and turned his head at L.Joe's direction and decided that he was not going to put up with this boredom.

“L.Joe-yah”, he said with a soft voice and gently shook the boy in an attempt to wake him up. But that attempt was just as weak as his voice and had no impact on the sleeping boy at all.
Annoyed, Ricky puffed his cheeks and shook him with a little bit more force, earning a grunt this time.

“Are we there yet?”, the blonde asked with a hoarse, morning voice. He let out a yawn and stretched his hands up in the air.
“I don't know”, Ricky sighed and then smacked his hand on his boyfriends thigh. “Ah, I'm so bored!”.
L.Joe let out a gasp and stared bewildered at his boyfriend, his thigh burned from the smack and he was seriously surprised that Ricky had hit him so suddenly.

“You didn't have to hit me out of nowhere! Are you crazy?!”, he shouted and leaned over his body as the sensation burned even more. “Oh my god, it hurts...”.
Ricky rolled his eyes underneath the cloth. “Don't fall asleep next time. Entertain me!”.
“Pfft, no way after that...”, L.Joe muttered under his breath, but then smirked as an idea popped up inside his head. Oh he'd entertain Ricky already.

He firmly grabbed a hold of Ricky's chin and pulled his head closer to his. Smirking, L.Joe crashed their lips together. He could tell the black haired boy was surprised and squirmed underneath his lips first, but relaxed after a couple of seconds.
The blonde boy closed his eyes and felt his heart race with him as he deepened the kiss. He could tell Ricky enjoyed himself as well, the way his hands snuck around L.Joe's waist were more than enough proof of that.
L.Joe left Ricky's lips for a short minute before attacking those wonderful, luscious lips he'd grown to love. He gently tugged on Ricky's lower lip, asking for entrance. Immediately, Ricky spread his lips apart just enough so L.Joe's tongue could glide inside and skillfully roam around, much to his liking. While playfully stroking Ricky's muscle with his own, L.Joe grabbed a hold of Ricky and pulled him up on his lap. Surprised by that, Ricky moved away to let out a gasp.

“Y–y–yah”, Ricky stuttered and placed two palms on L.Joe's chest. “W–what–”.
L.Joe was too worked up to care about Ricky's pitiful protests, and attacked his lips. His hands found their way to the boy's hips and held him steady on top of him while he picked up where the two was seconds ago. Inside Ricky's mouth, that is.
Though the boy on L.Joe's lap were slightly reluctant to their make-out session, he didn't try to stop. Or maybe he did, but failed quite miserably.
His hands strode up Ricky's shirt to his shoulders where there, he began massaging in an attempt to relax the boy. It worked right away and Ricky let out a relieving sigh before breaking their kiss. L.Joe watched with lustful eyes as the boy breathed heavily and felt hands inside his own shirt and on his stomach.

“You”, Ricky breathed and caressed his baby muscles – yes, L.Joe had been working out lately, though he hadn't established much, he was getting there – in a rather gentle movement. “Are so bad”.
He smirked and planted a passionate kiss on Ricky's lips before aiming for his neck that was well revealed with that V-nick shirt. He hugged Ricky tightly and kissed the white skin before he started sucking and biting. Ricky bit down on his lips hard to prevent himself from moaning out loud, which he eventually did.

“O–oh~ good–goodness~”, he stuttered, making it obvious that L.Joe had found the right spot on his neck. “L–aah~”.
L.Joe chuckled against Ricky's neck, the vibrations making Ricky shiver. “Now, I'd love to continue, but we have so many other things to do. Don't worry, we'll pick up where we left on later”.
Before putting Ricky back on his own seat and fastening his seat belt, L.Joe ran his tongue along that delicious neck of his. Glancing down at Ricky's neck, the smirk on his lips widened into a goofy grin. He might have used a tad much power in making Ricky feel good and entertained.
Well well, at least it was done by L.Joe and not some other guy.