#12

It had been four days since Hyungwon was in the hospital and Hoseok had been there for the whole time since that. What made this day different from the previous ones was that Hyungwon woke up first.

He turned over to look at the boy sleeping on the mattress next to his bed - he had made Hoseok sleep on the floor again because he needed some privacy.

He left quietly so Hoseok wouldn't wake up and went downstairs to start making breakfast for them. Hoseok had done it for the past days and it hadn't been all that good because apparently Hoseok just couldn't cook. It made Hyungwon wonder what the guy always ate since he lived alone.

Hyungwon considered waking up early as a change to finally get a little time alone.

While Hoseok got energy from being around people for long, the same thing made Hyungwon drain out of it. He liked it but after it had been so long, he sure wished to be alone just for a moment.

He made the breakfast and then sat next to kitchen table with a S.E. Hinton book he hadn't yet read. Hoseok had gotten him yesterday they were taking a walk outside.

"Good morning", Hoseok came to the kitchen after Hyungwon had only read a few pages. "It smells good", he walked to other side of the table where Hyungwon had set the breakfast and started eating.

Hyungwon continued reading. He wasn't hungry now so he would eat later. Hoseok assumed that he already ate.

"What shall we do today?" Hoseok wondered, not really even expecting an answer from Hyungwon.

During the past days they had been taking small walks in the city when they were bored or went to cafes.

"Now that you have gotten better, how about a movie?" Hoseok suggested next, raising his head to give a questioning look to Hyungwon.

Hyungwon put down his book and took a grape from the fruit basket next to him.

"You don't like that?" Hoseok knew he was trying to avoid saying what was in his mind by eating.

"Uh... Hoseok", Hyungwon swallowed the grape he was wanting and took another while he spoke. "I was thinking that... like... don't you have to go home?"

Hoseok shrugged, stuffing bread to his mouth. "I can stay here. I live alone so no one is there to miss me", he laughed.

"You have been here for five days", Hyungwon continued in a low voice, trying to look at Hoseok who was all focused on eating.

Hoseok stopped chewing and looked at Hyungwon. "Right", he out down the bread and thought for a second. "We can go to my place after the movie."

Hyungwon took the book and continued reading.

As he read, Hoseok ate, cleaned the table and washed the dishes. He looked like he was sure enjoying spending time in Hyungwon's house and Hyungwon didn't know how long he would like it.

Hyungwon was just in a really good part in his book when Hoseok dropped next to him.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked with an overly excited tone.

"Sure", Hyungwon put his book down again and took his jacket that Hoseok had brought to him.

They left to the movie theater.

-

Hyungwon got to pick the movie and it was some romantic comedy Hoseok was a little bit skeptical about. Even though he had been tired in the morning and had been almost ignoring Hoseok, now he had more energy and was excited for the movie.

It was supposed to be comedy but there was one really sad part. Hyungwon noticed that Hoseok cried so without really even thinking, he held Hoseok's hand.