#23

Hoseok wasn't sure how long he just stared at Hyungwon with his mouth open but apparently longer than he should have because during that time Hyungwon had turned really frustrated and was looking away awkwardly.

"Do you really like me that much?" he asked with a serious voice. Hyungwon already regretted asking Hoseok that question because he knew that if Hoseok really would've wanted to date him, he would have already answered straight away.

"Yes..." Hyungwon whispered. He wanted to leave but he couldn't move his body to run away. He was so embarrassed that he wanted to just disappear.

"I'm afraid that something will happen", Hoseok said. "You are the most important thing in my life and I would die of something ever happened to you. Everything I want in life is for you to be as happy as possible."

"What could happen?" Hyungwon sounded mad and broken. Hoseok had never seen him like that. "I have already been hurt so many times in different ways during my life. Nothing worse than the things I have already experienced could happen even if I was with you."

Hyungwon started to sob and Hoseok pulled him in his arms. He rubbed circles on Hyungwon's back and ran his other hand through the guy's fluffy hair. Hyungwon tried to resist at first but then relaxed and let Hoseok hold him.

"You didn't let me finish", Hoseok said calmly, trying to get a warm smile to his lips. "I would love for you to be my boyfriend."

"What?" Hyungwon stuttered and pulled away from Hoseok, quickly drying his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Let's be a couple."

"Really?" he started to cry again and collapsed back on top of Hoseok to hug him.

"Yes", Hoseok laughed at his reaction. "Why are you still crying?"

"I don't know", Hyungwon let out a small chuckle too.

"Don't be embarrassed. Just cry if you want", Hoseok said with a quiet voice.

--

Hyungwon fell asleep on top of Hoseok soon after that. Hoseok stayed awake for a while, looking at the peacefully sleeping guy next to him, stroking his hair and just smiling at how happy he looked. He usually always had a frown on his face when he slept but now there was a small smile and Hoseok was more than glad about it.

When Hoseok woke up late in the morning, Hyungwon was still on top of him and it had made his arm to fall asleep. He slowly moved Hyungwon so he could get his arm off from under him. He put the blanket better on top of Hyungwon and walked away.

While Hoseok got ready to leave for work, Hyungwon stayed asleep. Hoseok thought that he must have really been tired the day before since he was sleeping this well. He decided to leave a note so Hyungwon wouldn't wonder where he had went.

'Working hard! I'll be back at 5, have fun!' and two little hearts under that. Hoseok was really proud of them. He looked at the note he had wrote for a while and then got an idea.

He strikeout the part that said when he would be back and wrote something else under it.

'Take a shower, dress nicely and meet me in front the place where we first met around 6'

He left for work around eleven. It was weekend but he still had couple of hours work because few people had rented him for that day.

Hyungwon woke up an hour later and when he saw the note, excitement filled him. He had no idea what Hoseok was planning but it seemed to be something cool since Hoseok wanted him to dress nice. Hyungwon took a shower like Hoseok had requested. Then he ate breakfast and left home to get himself some fancy clothes to wear.