#18

On Sunday, Hoseok came back to Hyungwon's home from after five. He had been friends with different people for eight hours straight but it wasn't yet wearing him off since it was only the first day back on the job. Also when his pockets were that full of money, he just couldn't consider himself tired.

"Did you have fun delivering chicken?" Hyungwon asked when he opened the front door for Hoseok.

Hoseok got confused for a split second but then he remembered having lied to Hyungwon about where he was working. He got a sting of remorse in his heart. He knew he really shouldn't lie to Hyungwon. "It was fun."

"I should have ordered but mom and I made some ourselves and it's so much better than any store", Hyungwon said and Hoseok smiled at his excitement. He was glad that Hyungwon didn't order chicken because he would probably had been disappointed when the delivery person wouldn't have been Hoseok.

"Do you want to go to movies?" Hoseok asked already. They hadn't yet even moved away from the doorstep.

"Movies?"

"Yeah. I really want to see Finding Dory", Hoseok said and grabbed a jacket for Hyungwon already.

"Oh! Me too!" Hyungwon rejoiced and took the jacket from Hoseok's hand but put it back to where Hoseok had taken it from. He stepped out and closed the door behind them.

"Are you sure you're not going to need a jacket", Hoseok asked.

"Yep", Hyungwon said simply and looked up to the clear blue sky.

"Well I'm not going to lend you mine if you get cold."

Hyungwon laughed. "I just watched Finding Nemo with my dad last time he was here."

"You should have asked your dad to come with us then."

"Should I?" Hyungwon stopped walking but Hoseok still continued, turning to look at the guy who had left behind.

"It was a joke", he said and Hyungwon's face changed from confused to normal. He took a few quicker steps to catch Hoseok. Hoseok grabbed his hand and they caught the bus to go to the movie theater.

--

"Oh look!" Hyungwon dragged Hoseok along to a slot machine that had different kinds of stuffed animals inside it. "This wasn't here the last time."

Hoseok looked at the machine for a while as if he was trying to figure out if he had changes of winning. Machines like that were always made impossible to win but Hoseok was confident. "Do you have money?"

Hyungwon took just enough money for one round and gave it to Hoseok who put it in the machine to start the game.

"I'm gonna get you that white hippo", he said and started moving the joystick around to get the grab to the right place. He looked really focused. Hyungwon leaned against the glass and followed.

"What do you mean a hippo, that's a Moomin!" he yelped as the grab started going down towards familiar looking stuffed toy.

"What's a Moomin? Is it from some anime?" Hoseok simply said, not even paying much attention to anything else but finding out if he succeeded or not. The white hippo toy started moving up slowly but then dropped back. He let out a disappointed sigh.

"It's mine and Aunt Park's favorite", Hyungwon explained. "I can't believe you don't know them."

"Your favorite?" Hoseok mused and then started recalculating his possibilities to win. "Do you have more money?"

Hyungwon gave him more coins and Hoseok tried again with a tongue peeking out from his mouth because he was so focused. Hyungwon had his mouth hanging open as he followed with interested look in his eyes.