#16

"Darling, it's time to wake up", Hoseok whispered to Hyungwon's ear with a girly voice and slid his hand under the covers. "Wakey, wakey, my honey", he continued.

"Just five more minutes babe", Hyungwon muttered unconsciously but after a few seconds his eyes snapped open and he yelled. "Hoseok!?"

Hoseok started tickling Hyungwon with the hand he had sneaked there. Hyungwon wiggled under Hoseok's touch. He hated being tickled. "You thought it was a dream?" Hoseok asked laughing.

"I was still asleep!" Hyungwon tried to defend himself while becoming all red.

"Who was your babe in your dream?" Hoseok had a mischievous look on his face and he leaned his chin on his palm. Hyungwon was really flustered.

"N-no one", he stuttered. Hoseok started tickling him again and he couldn't control his laughing.

"Tell me", Hoseok demanded with a pout. "I want to know."

"I don't even remember", Hyungwon tried but he wasn't much of a liar. "Stop I can't breathe", he said when Hoseok continued to tickle him and even his blanket had fallen because he couldn't stay still.

Before it would be too much for Hyungwon, Hoseok stopped tickling him. Hyungwon was panting and his face was all red.

"I'm gonna tell your mom you have a girlfriend", Hoseok suddenly jumped from the bed and ran out of the room.

"Hoseok no!" Hyungwon got up from the bed, ignoring the fact that he had very little clothes on and ran after him.

Just as they arrived to the kitchen, Hyungwon reached Hoseok and grabbed his shoulders to stop him.

They both smiled but then they looked up and saw Hyungwon's mom and dad standing in the kitchen. Hyungwon quickly took his hands off Hoseok and stepped away from him.

"Morning", his mother said. "I made some breakfast", she carried a pan to the kitchen table that was full of food Hyungwon's father was already eating. The boys sat down and took some food for themselves.

"So, Hoseok", Hyungwon's mother started and sat next to her husband. "Are you a student?" she asked and both of Hyungwon's parents turned to look at Hoseok.

"Um... I dropped out because of family issues", Hoseok told, not even looking at the parents. They seemed like a people you just couldn't and shouldn't lie to.

"You said you were going to work this morning?" she asked another question and Hyungwon noticed Hoseok becoming uncomfortable.

"Yes, I have part time job at a library", Hoseok said but the looks on Hyungwon's parents faces made it seem like they didn't believe it.

"Where do you live?"

"He lives in an apartment downtown", Hyungwon answered before Hoseok could because he knew that his parents wouldn't like if Hoseok revealed that he was homeless. "He was just staying here while I was injured."

Hoseok didn't say anything. He felt like Hyungwon was throwing him out because he wasn't injured anymore and it would be suspicious if Hoseok kept hanging there while his parents were home too. "I have to leave for work now", Hoseok stood up from the table and walked upstairs to go change his clothes.

After Hoseok had left for work, Hyungwon was in the house with his parents. He never liked being home alone and as weird as it felt to be with his real mom and dad, he was still glad they were there.

His parents always tried to find ways to make up their absence. Hyungwon knew it was hard for them to find time for their son so he was just happy when they were around, even if they couldn't really do anything special together.