Chapter 1

Kayla's POV

"Honey are you ready?" My mom calls out for me.

"Yes." I say bringing my last bag downstairs.

Me and my mom are currently moving to Canada. She say we will be living in a small village called Snowy Village. That's right snowy it literally snow's all year around.

I went with my mom after telling my school I will not be attending this year nor next year, we went shopping for winter clothes. People was looking at us like we was nuts, but hey who cares.

We are now getting into a taxi and on our way to the airport. I looked out the window at the city of Carolina and put my head phones in my ear. 'goodbye heat' I thought to myself.

=======================

We made it to Canada in a day in a half. As we got off the plain the sun was setting and I knew it will get colder without the sun being in the sky. When in the airport I wrapped my scarf around me and sat on a nearby chair with our bags.

"Maria!" Me and my mom looked up at the person calling her name.

"Frank!" She ran and hugged him tightly.

He then released her and looked at me. He was quite handsome, he look like he was in his fourties, blue eyes, and dirty blond hair with a few grey streaked.

"You must be Kayla?" He asked showing his white teeth.

"Yes. Hello." I said with my hand out.

But instead he grabbed me in a hug lifting me up and spun around.

"I always wanted to meet the girl who Maria always brags about." He said placing me back on the floor and pecking my lips. * cheeks* (sorry)

"Same here." I said smiling at him.

"Where is Chad?" My mom asked.

"Well he is a teenager now and is a senior this year, so he's probably out with some friends or his girlfriend Susie." He said grabbing her hand and kissing it.

"Let me take you two lovely ladies home." He said as he tries to grab all the bags.

I giggled at him struggling and decided to carry my own bags while he carry moms. We get into a black escalade and I was glad cause I think just in that small length of time I was getting frost bites.

"Its cold!" I shouted in the back seat.

"You will get use to it." He chuckled.

In about a couple minutes later we was pulling up to a two storage brick house with a three garage door driveway. 'Is he rich' I thought to myself. The house was gorgeous while surrounded with snow.

We begin to open the door and the cold air rushed in pushing out the heat. I put my two hands up to my mouth and blew in them. He reached me my bags and him and mom both carried a bag for each other. They smiled and giggled all the way home. I found them quite cute.

We walked up to a brown door and he unlocked it allowing us in. The entrance was quite unique, a set of stairs on the right, a little table against the left wall with a mirror above it and a coat hanger besides the door. He walked ahead of us and walked in a opening to the left and led us into what look like the living room. It was very manly. Black and white walls, black furniture, big screen tv, and silver light fixtures.

"Okay I will show Kayla her room and we can go to ours." He said grabbing her hand.

We went up the stairs and went down a long hallway. He showed me a room that was two doors down. He then told me his son room was across from mines. He then left and him and my mom went into the first door on my side.

I open the door and went into my room with my two bags and was stunned. The room was very.......girly and my style. White walls except the wall behind my bed was black and white. Pink headboard, pink sheet with a white blanket a desk sat across from the bed with a small screen TV. The bathroom was to the left side of the door and my closet was not a walk in but it was quite big.

I loved it.
.
.
I was now down to my last pair of clothes and was about to shower and freshen up for dinner.

When out the shower I put my hair in a messy bond and put on me some PJs. I looked in the mirror at myself. My blue eyes, small face, and my light brown hair. My body was average.

"Dinner's ready!" My mom shouted.

I walked out my bathroom put on my house shoes and begin to leave my room. On my way down stairs I stepped on the last one and paused when the door open up. Three boys and a girl walked in laughing and talking.

"You so missed that shot." A boy say laughing. He had dark hair and hazel eyes.

"Shut up." Another boy said with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Who are you?" The girl asked. She was beautiful with bleach blond curly hair and sky blue eyes. Her makeup make her look older but, I knew she was our age.

I looked down when all the boys looked up towards me. Especially the boy with the Mohawk styled dirty blond hair and ocean blue eyes. He looked just like......

"Son, you didn't tell me your friends was coming by." Frank said hitting the boy across the head.

"Sorry dad, I didn't know you had such young company." He looking at me smirking.

Wait do he think me and his dad.....

"Well thank you....Chad it was?" My mom said coming out the kitchen.

"Dirty minded kid. This is Maria and her daughter Kayla. They will be joining our family as your step mom and stepsister." He hit him again.

I giggled and they all looked at me. One look was amused, one I don't care, one a glare from blondy, and one a lustful look from my one and only stepbrother.

God he looks dangerous.

.
.
.
Thanks for reading.😘😘😘😘