Part 2 Chapter 7

Kayla's POV (sorry for any mistakes)

Sorry for taking so long. I actually been wrote the draft but wasn't sure if I should publish it. So I hope you guys enjoy it!! Again sorry😅🙇

(WARNING SEXUAL SCENES)

He kissed my forehead, my cheeks, and nose. He then stared into my eyes and kiss my lips. This was our second kiss since three years.

I missed his soft warm lips that brought all my memories back. As he kiss my neck and suck on my ears tears rolled down my cheeks. I rubbed my fingers through his hair and tugged on it.

He moan and raised up on his knees. He stripped out his shirt showing his muscles and I reached out to touch him. His body flinched under my touch and tighten.

He then kissed my lips again while biting my bottom lips and kissed his way down. He used both his hand to slide my dress up my thigh and past my stomach then over my head.

I was laying half naked under him. He smiled and bent his head down and kissed my belly button.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

"Can I taste you love?" He asked kissing my thighs.

"Do what ever you want." I gave him permission.

He bit my panties with his teeth and pull them off. He then had his way with me. My legs was thrown over his shoulders and his head between my thighs.

"Awww yesssss!" I shouted.

He stuck his finger in me slowly and did a come here gesture with it inside me.

"Aww stop! Not there." I said grabbing his hair.

"I just found your sweet spot love I can't stop now." He said with a chuckle.

He sucked, licked, bit, and fingered my pussy.

"I'm coming!" I shouted squeezing his head with my thigh. I saw bright lights all around me.

He lift his head up causing me to open my legs wide. He smiled at the sight of me stripping out his clothes and he begin to beat his wet rod.

It became hard, longer, and fatter. Will that fit into my fresh vagina?

"Beautiful as always." He says and lean over me between my legs.

He kissed my neck and lips and he enters me in one thrust.

"Chaddd!" I shouted his name.

I scratched his back as he stays still in me and kiss my neck.

"I love you Kayla." He say and thrust in me again and again.

"Awww!" I shouted.

.
.
.

The next morning I woke up wrapped in Chads arm. I was so comfortable and felt loved. I turned around to where I was facing him and I lifted my right hand.

I rubbed my finger down the bridge of his nose, then the linen of his cheeks, and finally I rubbed his lips. His face twitched a little so I kissed his lips gently.

I sucked on them and licked them until he woke up returning the favor. He dominated my mouth by sucking on my tongue and twirling his around in my mouth.

I moan and gasped for air but, he didn't allow it. I had no choice but to enjoy it.

He then let go after what seemed like hours. We was both breathing heavy and hugging each other naked body.

"Let's take a shower." He said kissing my neck.

"Okay." I responded.

We took a long shower and I didn't care how soar I was I let him have me again.

He also had me in many other places like the kitchen, the small red couch, the floor, and even the steps before we left.

When we made it to work we walked in a little behind each other and caught the elevator together. When the door closed he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"We have to tell our parents." He said hugging me with his back against the wall.

"I know but, let's just enjoy this right now." I said muffling and snuggling my head in his chest.

I felt his body vibrate letting me know he was chuckling. I looked up at him confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing I just finally got what I wanted. I was so happy that you was still a virgin I came so quick inside your pink, tight, wet, and warm vagina. I even had you five time after." He said picking me up by my ass and pin me up on the wall.

"Chad we are at work." I said while blushing.

He lean in to kiss me. It was so gentle as our mouth moved in sync. When he wanted entrance he will always lick my lips then bight it. I will immediately accept his tongue. He stuck his tongue in so slowly and gently.

We moan and pulled each other closer to each other. I feel his rod rub my hot spot and I grind against it.

Ding!

We was existing the elevator with red cheeks and swollen lips. I fixed my clothed and he fixed his. I sped walked down the hall and to my desk.

When he came slowly behind me he was smirking. I stuck my tongue out at him and sat in my stool.

Before he came to me he checked his father office and saw he wasn't inside. He then walked behind my desk causing me to lean back in my chair and he kissed me.

He grabbed me under my thighs and I had no choice but to wrap my legs around him. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours.

He will tickle me and bit my neck. I will suck on his neck leaving love marks something he enjoyed.

When we heard the elevator we broke away from each other and he pecked my lips in went in his office.

"Hello Frank." I greeted him with a wide smile.

"You seem happy today." He said entering his office.

I smiled at him and begin my work. I kept receiving texts from Chad inviting me in his office. I will turn his offer down cause I knew what we will do if I enter.

When I heard the elevator coming open I put my phone down and waited till the person appeared.

"Morning......."

"What ever." Sue said and walked right into Chad office.

I was now angry and anxious. Why is she here?

..

.

Thanks for reading.😘😘😘✌