Teddy & Vic

(A/N: Takes place at the Potters' house at the same time as last chapter.)

Teddy and Vic were always best friends. They would always mess around and prank their friends.

Occasionally she would wear his Quidditch jacket home and Bill would raise an eyebrow. Vic would blush and Fleur would laugh.

But that was just the beginning.

After that they would snog wherever they went and hold hands. They were voted cutest couple at Hogwarts.

It was perfect.

O0o0OO0o0OO0o0OO0o0OO0o0O
A Few Years Later

This couldn't be happening to her. She stared at the muggle stick in her hands. A little plus sign stared back.

How was she going to tell Teddy?

This was very unexpected. Hopefully her fiancé wouldn't be upset. Of course he wouldn't be, but it's still a shock.

Victoire walked downstairs to the rest of the family. Everyone was at the Potters house for a whole month over summer.

She saw Teddy playing Quidditch with James, Fred, Albus, Scorpius, Rose, and Roxanne. He landed and she walked up to him.

But she had no idea how to tell him.

"So, Teddy... My stomach has been weird lately."

He laughed. "You're not pregnant, are you?"

She knew he was just joking, though.

"Teddy..."

Vic watched watched him as he looked over at  their Quidditch match.

"Teddy..."

That time he looked at her, his eyes wide with shock.

"Vic... You mean...You're..." He gestured towards her stomach.

She nodded and laughed, tears building in her eyes.

Teddy yelled with joy. He picked Victoire up and spun her around.

Then he looked up at her with distress.

"Did I hurt you? Did I hurt the baby? Are you okay?!"

Vic laughed and kissed him. "We're alright."

Teddy couldn't get the smile off of his face. "I'm going to be a dad." His eyes widened again. "I'm going to be a dad!"

"Shhh! We don't want to ruin the surprise! We'll tell everyone tonight!"