30

*whoop whoop it's chapter 30 in so proud*

Kayleigh's POV

It was mine and Draco's wedding day and I was nervous. What if something bad happened and ruined our marriage? Many thoughts run through my mind as Mother, Narcissa, and some other hired females help me get ready for the big day. We had picked out my dress last week and gotten it tailored to fit me perfectly; it was absolutely beautiful.

My nails were done, just plain white and Mother was doing my face makeup right now. After makeup and that kind of stuff is done, everyone helps me put on the dress, trying not to mess up anything. Once it's on, the girls do my hair in a beautiful half up-half down style, very elegant.

 Once it's on, the girls do my hair in a beautiful half up-half down style, very elegant

We pin the veil in and then I'm ready. The girls go out to sit in the seats as Father escorts me out. Draco gasps and covers his mouth when he sees me and I smile lightly. I was excited yet nervous, but something just didn't feel right about this wedding. Maybe it's because we have to get married by order.

I get up to where he is and the big part begins. We say our vows and give each other the rings before we are supposed to kiss. Draco leans in and I follow until finally our lips connect and we stand there for a second and I feel that weird sensation in my body.

Everyone has food and drinks after and I go inside the house, taking a relaxing breather for a second. "Hey, are you okay?" A sweet voice that I have come to love asks, walking over to me. I smile up at him and nod. He smiles back before taking a step closer. Then he does something I didn't expect; he hugs me. I hug him back kind of awkwardly before he pulls away.

"You look absolutely breathtaking," he whispers, looking me up and down and I blush up at him. He was about a half foot taller than me or more so if I look straight ahead, all I see is his neck. He could probably easily see over my head. Perfect height difference, if you ask me.

"And you look very, very handsome," I whisper back, curtsying ever so slightly and he chuckles lightly. "Come on, let's go have our first dance as a married couple," he smiles reaching his hand out for me to take and I do, him leading me back outside to the little dancing area. We are the only ones dancing to a slow song, everyone else just watches us happily.

I rest my head on his shoulder and he gently rests his chin on my forehead as we sway back and forth. He lightly presses a kiss to my forehead before a bunch of couples join in the slow dance. "Happy Wedding Day!" Draco whispers and I giggle lightly.

When all the wedding stuff is done and everyone leaves, Mother and Narcissa help me out of the dress before leaving and I get into some comfier clothes. I undo my veil and hair, wash off my makeup and walk back out of the huge bathroom to see a shirtless Draco. "Oh, um, sorry," I mutter but can't seem to take my eyes off of him.

"No you're not," he smirks, reaching his hand out for me to take and I do, finally tearing my eyes away from his torso and into his silver eyes that actually looked quite happy for the first time since I have met him, I think. (Run on oops )

"Let's go to bed, love," he says and that weird sensation rises in my body again at the nickname. "Hey, can I ask you something?" I question as he holds my hand and we walk to the bed together and crawl in. For some reason, I felt kind of nervous to sleep in the same bed as him. I mean, I shouldn't be because I've done it many times but this time was just different.

"Sure," he says, waiting patiently for me to begin as he looks at me. I look away, embarrassed as I mumble, "what is that weird sensation I get in my body sometimes when you do something? Like a second ago when you called me love, or when we kissed at the wedding earlier."

"What exactly does it feel like?" He smirks lightly and I think he knows what I'm talking about but wants me to continue Anyways for some reason. "Well, it's in my stomach, and my heart. Sometimes my finger tips when we touch. It feels like someone in lightly tickling the insides of them and it feels just weird but good at the same time. It kind of makes me happy and it makes me... Blush?" I explain and then his famous smirk comes out fully.

"That's called butterflies. People get those when they love someone," he answers and I look at him in disbelief. "I don't love you," I simply say and he looks really hurt. "No, not like that. I love you I just don't love you like- oh nevermind," I say hitting his arm lightly and he chuckles as he pulls me into him for snuggling and pulls the covers over us.

"Well, I love you," he states and there goes the butterflies and blushing again. I don't understand how this boy makes these things happen to me. And his scent fills my nose gracefully.

I stick my nose into his chest and take a big sniff and he chuckles, "what are you doing?" I blush up at him, embarrassed.

"You smell like the amortentia we made together in third year," I smile brightly and his eyes and face brighten as well. "So you do love me!" He says excitedly and I giggle.

"I don't really know what love is," I mumble and he looks at me. "Well, you can learn to love me," he says before holding my chin on his fingers and kisses me sweetly. After that, we lie down and cuddle as we slowly fall asleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*

A/N: TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT!!!!! Do you like that they got married !? I hope you do because I do !! :)

If you did, please please vote and share because I love you guys and you love me :) lol I don't know if you love me but it doesn't matter. I love myself enough for the both of us jkjkjk

Have a lovely day you beautiful sexy people (again to rep up my homeboy and lover MarkyButtButt) so peace out, hugs and kisses all around xoxoxo