Chapter 3: He's Back!

A/N: May nakapagcomment dati na bakit daw parang wapakels yung mother ni Rina sa nangyari sa kanya? Wait nyo lang people! MagkakaP.O.V din si Mother ni Rina. Pero medyo malayo pa yun. Hahahaha! 

LEAVE COMMENTS AND HAPPY READING! Yes! He's back!

 Chapter 3: He's Back!

Xander's P.O.V

          "I came back to get her back." I said in very controlled voice.

          I am very furious to him right now.

          I trusted Rina to him thinking that he can protect her. That he can make her happy since Rina chose to be with him.

          I give way because I thought it will be the best. That Rina will be more than happy with him.

          I choose to let her go even I don't want to.

          Then, I will found out that Rina got rape because of this stupid bastard?!

          I want to kill him right now. But I know, putting justice into my hands is not a good choice.

          I made a mistake once by giving Rina to him. And I will not let myself make a mistake again because of him.

          "Where is she?" I asked.

          He just give me a annoying smirk and wipe the blood on his lips.

          "You want her right? Then go fined her...that is, if you can past over me." his voice sounds challenging.

          'Always so full of himself...' I said at the back of my mind.

          I hate his over-bearing confidence. I hate how proud he stand before me. I simply hate everything about this man.

          And I hate the fact that Rina prefers a bastard like him rather than being with me.

          "I wonder what she sees in you..." I said, annoyed.

          "Probably something you doesn't have?" he answered with a grin.

          I close my hand into a tight fist. His head is too big even his own self can't bear his stupid pride and narcissism.

          "You're nothing but a son of a b*tch. What make you so proud like—"

          I stop in the middle of my sentence when he suddenly grab the collar of my shirt and he pulls me close to him. We're now facing each other, anger on both our eyes.

          "My mother is not a b*tch, you piece of nothing but sh*t!" he said and spit his saliva over my face. "And I will never, handle Rina back to you. Never. You know why?" he added then give his infamous grin. "Because she's mine so back off!"

          He released and pushed me into the wall but that didn't make me stunned nor fear over him.

          I was never afraid of him in the first place. I can give him an equal fight is he wants. But I have reason why I did not do that.

          It's because of Rina.

          "You dare come to her, and I swear, I'll kill you!" he even pointed his finger to me then walk towards the exit.

          I fix the collar of my shirt and turned my head to the door where he passed.

          "She doesn't belong to anyone moron..." I said to myself when he's already gone. "And I'll be damn if I let her be with you again."