Chapter 15: After that...

Rina's P.O.V

          I wake up feeling numb all over. Especially down there.

          Then my eyes open wide when I remember what had happened last night.

          I was about to stand up when I feel a heavy thing resting on my waist. And when I turned my head to one side, I almost gasp to see JD lying next to me.

          'So it's all true?!' I said at the back of my mind.

          I don't know what's gotten into me. How and why did I do that with him...with Jasper Dwane Villafuerte. With my stepbrother!

          'You confessed. You said you love him. That's why. End of the story.' says my inner conscience.    

          I want to slap my face and wake up from this harsh reality.

          But the pain that I'm feeling down there tells me that everything that happened last night were all true after all!

          I slowly place my hands on his hands pulling it up so I can let go from his embrace.

          But, just when I thought I am good to go, he suddenly move, turned over me and now I am under his body with his hand supporting his weight on my sides.

          "Where do you think you're going huh?"

          His face is too close from mine. About half an inch or so. Our noses touch and I can feel his breath in my face.

          Fortunately, he doesn't have any morning breath. And he looks sexy with his ruffled hair today.

          "What?" he said after a minute of silence. "Aren't you going to talk? Cat got your tongue?"

          I open my mouth and was about to say something but his lips suddenly landed into my mine giving me a quick, deep kiss.

          "Yeah. Good morning too." he says and get over me and sits on his bed with his back leaning on the bed's headboard.

          I was shock from what he just did. I never expected that. That he will kiss me early this morning.   

          And I can still feel his lips to my lips. I touch my lips unconsciously without thinking that he might be watching my every move.

          "You want to do it again?"

          I lift my head to see him because I am still lying on this bed and I can see his signature smirk already.

          And yup! He just saw me touching my lips and getting dumbstruck on his supposed to be good morning kiss.

          I stood up and try to hide my embarrassment to myself. I fixed my hair and pull the blanket over me and wrap it as tight as I could around my chest.

          "W-What happened?" I asked him.

          I don't know what pushes me to make love—I mean to have sex with this man.

          Am I too crazy over him now to give him the full access over my treasured purity?!

          'What exactly are you thinking Rina?!' I scolded in my head.

          "What happened?" he said then put his one hand on my nape and pull me closer to him. "We just make love baby. That's what happened."