Chapter 26: The Brawl Part 2

JD's P.O.V

          "JD, nakikinig ka ba sa sinasabi ko sa'yo?"

          No. I'm not. I'm not listening. I'm too mad to listen!

          I am sitting in one of the contender's couch while that freaking, son of a b*tch Bogart is also sitting comfortably with his hands resting on a sofa where I was supposed to be sitting right now with whine on his one hand while a b*tch on the other.

          He's just a few steps away from me and yet I can't punch his face?! The f*ck with this damn new rules! F*ck all the bullshi*ts in the world! And f*ck the Annoying Japanese for doing nothing but just let me sit here and wait! Freaking wait again before I can kill that bastard!

          Damn it! I am so annoyed, I can't contain my feelings in one place!

          I just want to kill that Bogart, B.O. whatever the f*cking name he still have!

          Bullsh*t this! Everything are bullsh*ts!

          "I F*CKING HEAR YOU AND YOU'RE IRRITATING!"         I cried as I shove Renji's hand away from his hold on my shoulder. "I F*CKING HATE YOU BASTARD! AND YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS NEXT TIME FOR MAKING ME WAIT!"    

          I stand up, with this "I am really pissed off right now" look on my face, when I hear the bell. It's a sign that all the contenders should get ready and start pushing their asses into the arena.

          I hate this! I hate everything! I need to kill 12 person before I can lay my hands on that sh*t face bastard?! Huh! Great! F*cking great!

          As I climb towards the arena, everyone's eyes lays at me. Huh! Great! Attention! Just what I always want! The f*ck!

          I just to kick all this freak crowd so that I don't need to think any of them getting harm.

          I really don't care about them. But damn it it's in the rules! And double damn it 'cause I need to follow that "do not hurt the outsider" rule! F*ck!

          F*ck! F*ck! F*ck them all!

          Every living sh*t in the brawl started screaming when both contenders reach the center of arena.

          I take a look at my first prey. I recognize him. He's the next person to be sent in the morgue in a minute or two.

          "Before we start the fight, I will explain the rules first." Ronan exclaimed as he picks up that piece of paper and start reading the rules.

          Me? I just look away and try not to listen to the rules.

          I don't follow rules. But, darn I need to follow these rules now!

          That piece of sh*t Bogart! I'm going to send him in hell for making me listen and obey to the rules. And also, for what he did to Rina last year which I haven't forget and which he will pay with his life!

          "Nagkakaintindihan ba tayo, JD?"

          "What?" I faced Ronan with my warning look. "You're done?"

          "Kanina pa pre." he said, confused for I don't f*cking care reason. "Alam mo ba yung unang weapon?"

          "I don't care. Just get the hell out of here and start this fight so I can go home early!" I answered, bored.