Chapter 4: Broken Heart and Mended Love!

"You are not staying here." Alec roared.

"Give me one good reason why we shouldn't. It is clear that Aro is happy with the decision." Edward said.

"I do not want that thing anywhere near me. She has done nothing but cause trouble since she got here." Alec yelled. If tears were able to come form my eyes, I would have been crying right now. I looked at Caius briefly, but it was enough to read his thoughts.

"That's it Alec, make her think that you hate her. If you show even an once of affection I will kill, just like I killed Allana. I can't have that boy running wild. I can keep him controlled by making him do what I want him do. If he marries Allana, then we will have the best vampires paired together, and I will force Bella to use her power to allow them to produce a child." 

These thoughts were horrible. There had to be something that I could do to stop this. I knew though if I tried to say anything bad about Aro's brother, I would never forgiven, and probably killed on the spot. I looked up at Edward and seen how much he really did love me. The words he said were not his own. He was being controlled by Terra, much like Alec was. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that I didn't love him, only needed a mate. He just didn't want to admit what was the truth.

"I think that the Cullen's staying here will be a splendid idea. I will have Gianna show you to your rooms. I presume there will be a wedding between Edward and Bella soon?" Aro asked.

"I would hope so." Edward replied.

"This is outrageous. I don't want her anywhere near me. Seriously who wants someone that is going to put out on the first night. She is a skank, I hope that you like seconds Edward, cause that is what you are getting." Alec said, and I heard Edward growl. I put my hand on Edwards chest.

"It's not worth it Edward." I said.

"It will always be worth it Bella. You are worth everything." Edward said. I felt a twinge of guilt because I knew that Alec was my true mate.

"I am leaving I will return for the wedding." Alec said, and he stormed off.

Gianna came and escorted us to our bedrooms. When Edward and I were in our bedrooms, he pulled me into a searing kiss. I kissed him back fully, and pushed me into a wall, where he started to remove my shirt, but stopped suddenly.

"We have company." Was all that he said.

"Who is here?' I asked.

"I would think that would be obvious." Edward said. I looked over at the window to see Alec standing there.

"You need to leave. If Caius finds you here, he will kill me and probably you." I said.

"No I will not leave, it's Edward that I want to leave. I don't want to marry Terra, I want to marry you. I don't care about Caius, we will run away if we have to." Alec said.

"I am just going to leave." Edward said, and he walked out the door, before I could say anything.

"Bella you have to understand, Caius is powerful. We both know that Terra was forcing me to say those things to you." Alec said.

"It does not change Caius' mind though." I said.

"I don't care what Caius says. They can make me say the rudest things in the world, and I would still love you. What they make me say and do doesn't change my feelings for you what so ever." Alec said.

"I am sorry Alec, but until Terra is gone, and Caius happy with us being mates, we can't be together. I am going to have to ask you to leave." I said.

"Bella please. All you would have to do is show Aro what Caius is planning and that would change everything." Alec said.

"It changes nothing. Aro will accuse me of trying to turn him against his brother, and I will be killed." I yelled. By now I am sure that the whole castle was tuned in.