Chapter 21 : My Home; Volterra

I joined Alec in the shower in hopes of getting cleaned up in time, but no sooner than I hopped in he pushed against the wall and began kissing me and groping my breast. I moaned into the kiss wanting nothing more than to be close to him again. He leaned down and sucked on one my breast and I arched my back into his mouth and I could feel him grinning. I wrapped my arms around his neck in an attempt to bring him closer to me. His hand slid down to my vagina and he inserted two fingers and started thrusting them in and out of me until I was writing in his arms.

"Alec don't tease me." I said.

"I'm not teasing you, I am just having fun." Alec said and leaned up to kiss me.

"You can resist me Isabella." Alec said drawing my name out. " You never could. Even when we first meet." Alec continued and I felt him grind into me making me want him to enter.

"Now who is teasing who?" I asked, as suckled my neck.

"I enjoy teasing you, it is just so much fun." Alec said and I growled at him.

"Fiesty, I see." He said and slapped me on the ass. 

His hands slid down to my butt and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him and he entered me at the same time. I moaned so loud that I knew that everyone heard and Demetri or Jane would be knocking on the door any second now. He leaned down and kissed my neck and suckled it as he began to move in and out of me and I arched my back and moaned loudly. 

He leaned down and began sucking on my breast and his thrust came faster and faster and I wanted nothing more than scream his name and come in pleasure. I looked into his read eyes and saw nothing but lust and it sent me over the edge and I screamed his name as loud as I could and not long after he came to. He didn't move for a minute but he finally released me and let shower in peace, for the most part. He still nipped my earlobe or kissed me on the neck to try and distract me. 

It had worked because I turned around and kissed him hard on the lips wanted the contact again. Alec pushed me against the wall again and began massaging my breast. His hand once again traveled down my body to insert two fingers in me and he began thrusting those fingers at a slow pace.

"Why must you tease me Alec?" I asked.

"Because It has be so long since I have had my mate and I really miss her." Alec said.

He grabbed my hips, turned me around and bent me over and enter from behind. In this position he was touching places he never had before and it had me screaming his name in pleasure. His thrust were hard and fast and I could barely keep up. 

"Scream for me baby." Alec said.

"ALEC, i'm cumming." I said.

I released with another loud scream that I was sure everyone heard, and could feel the tension building up again because Alec wasn't done yet. His thrust were fast and powerful and they felt amazing. With one final thrust he came along with me and pulled me against his chest and kissed me. He pulled out of me so that I could clean up and I did. I turned of the shower and hopped out and wrapped a towel around me. 

"Isabella and Alec we leave in 5 minutes hurry it up." Jane said.

"We will be right down." I said.

"Well you had better hurry. You know that Aro is not one to wait." Jane said. 

"I know this Jane, and will be down there when it is time to leave." I replied. 

"You better be, or we are all in trouble." Jane said and I  could hear her stomping off.

"She means well and you know that." Alec said.

"I know that she does, but we would have been down there already but someone couldn't wait." I said.