Chapter 3: New life

I laid in bed next to Alec, not thinking of much of anything. All I could think about, was how happy that I was. Alec has given me everything, eternal life, true love, and he has given me what Edward could not, happiness. Never in my life have i been so happy. I looked at Alec, who had his eyes closed, but was just thinking. If only I knew what he was thinking.

"Bella is amazing. She is just like Allana, only she brings me more happiness, and she gives me more love.I wish I could thank whoever gave me this second chance. From the moment that I saw Bella I knew that she was mine."

I opened my eyes and realized I had just read Alec's thoughts. I knew I was a Fairy Vampire, but I didn't realize that I could read minds. It was quite amazing all the abilities that have. That might explain why Aro wanted to keep me here and refused to let Edward take me with him. I am afraid Edward might try and come back for me.

"Alec I just read your thoughts." I said, and he looked at me shocked.

"What, are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes I am postive. You were just thinking about how amazing I was and how much happiness I brought you." I said.

"We must tell Aro, he will be pleased. Now he has a Fairy Vampire, a Shield, and a mind reader." Alec said

"Then let's go tell him, I would like to know how pleased he will be." I said.

Alec grabbed my hand and led me out of the room. We could have fleeted, but we took our nice sweet time. I enjoyed the feeling of his hand in my hand and wanted nothing more than to stay that way forever. Our happy moment ended when we got to throne room. I looked around to see some of the guards were upset and some were happy. Terra was angry, that much was given. I looked at Aro to see a pleasant smile on his face. Caius and Marcus both looked angry.

"Is everything all right?" I asked. I was afraid to know the answer though.

"It has come to my attention that you and Alec have mated, and this has upset quite a few people, especially poor Terra. Terra has had her heart set on Alec for centuries now." He said, and I looked at him mortified. 

"I thought that it was okay. You said you self, to Edward, that I was Alec's mate." I said.

"That may be true, but Terra had already claimed him for herself. You took what was not yours to take." Caius said in an angry voice.

"Hush brother." Aro said.

"Now Bella you have an incredible power. We understand that you are a shield, you can read minds if you choose, and that you are a Fairy Vampire. While your power as a Fairy limits you to nothing in this world, it is also very dangerous." Aro said, I looked at him confused.

"I don't understand how my power can be so dangerous." I said.

"That is where the problem lies. You can make love potions, potions of death, or any potion. All of them work on Vampires. You can use spells of any sort, you bend the elements of earth to your will. Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, trees, grass, stone, storms, and metal. You can even use your power to target someone and kill them. You are dangerous Bella, and you need to understand that, and you always need to learn to control you anger. I had to kill the last Fairy Vampire, because she threatened to expose our kind." Aro said. That is when I realized that my body was glowing lavender, and some vampires were cringing. I  calmed my nerves, and the glowing disappeared.

"Thank you." Aro said.

"I didn't realize that I had so much power in me." I said.

"Yes you do. Now on to the matter of you and Alec." Aro said.