Chapter twenty eight: Waterfalls

James

The forest around me got more wet with every step. Suddenly I saw one string entirely made of the purple flowers wrapped around a tree, I was wondering, they only can be found near to the water. I continued walking and around the next Mammoth tree, was a pond in front of wall that was covered with the flowers.
A small waterfall placed in the middle of this place. The water however did not rip the flowers of the wall it seemed to have enough distance to barely touch them. Everywhere the beautiful glimmering of purple and a dark green surrounding it. The trees guarded the waterfall against any viewers. Fireflies were flying around and the whole place seemed like the paradise itself to me. Only now I noticed the big tree on the side of the pond. The flowers, fireflies and dark green leafs gave the tree an unreal touch. Everything glimmered and shined. I listened to the surprising silent jungle. It seemed like time itself stopped. The tree was planted in the pond itself and the roots stretched long enough that they made a little bridges in the water, that led to a path into a cave
The stone wall continued to my left and right about 4 meters each und up in the sky. I presumed the bigger waterfall must be almost above me, just a few climbs away.

 I presumed the bigger waterfall must be almost above me, just a few climbs away

I walked to the tree and balanced on the roots over the water. When I entered the dark cave hot steam was visible in the air. Through it I saw her. She stood there like a statue. No move. No sound. I hide myself between branches and flowers that even grew inside the cave. I looked down into the were she was standing. Suddenly she took off her clothes. I really stopped breathing as she wiped off her thin leather shirt and trousers. She stands with her back to me. But only to see her back and her lean body and her wonderful skin with curves as if god himself had drawn her was enough for me.

Slowly she walked step by step into the dark water. As the water touched her beautiful belly I heared a soft sigh and she slowly sank into it. I could not believe what I saw.

I only watched her swimming and cleaning her wounds, her body. It seemed so unreal for me. What should I do?

 What should I do?

KIRA

I sank down in the healthy water. The soft warm water felt so good. Slowly I moved in the little pool and cleaned my body and the wounds. After I finished my little ritual, I sank down completely. I put my head under water and felt my long hair which was now open flowing around me.