Its only love

~Michelle's journal~

March 1965

I was finally going to receive a break, maybe dance or have a drink or two at the cavern. I was going on my own because I've had enough of people this week except mum and Anna. When I walked in, The music was a warm welcome but I recognize that band playing anywhere...The Beatles! I quickly run up to hear them play, and of course my favorite Beatle had caught my eye, Ringo. As soon as the song ended, I stood there watching them get off but to my surprise, a blue eyed man dressed so decent comes up to me, It's was Ringo.

Ringo: Ello!

Michelle: Oh, hello...

Ringo: what's yer name?

Michelle: I'm Michelle, it's a pleasure to meet you (smiles)

Ringo: I was just performing and I couldn't help to notice ye

Michelle: really?

Ringo: I think yer beautiful, mind if I buy ye a drink?

Michelle: sure!

We both walk over to the bar

Ringo: so what brings you out 'ere?

Michelle: been a long week, so glad I came

Ringo: are ye from here?

Michelle: urm.. I am..

The drinks arrive and we take our sips, but couldn't help to just stare at my drink.

Ringo: are ye okay?

Michelle: I am, I'm talking to a celebrity!

Ringo: thanks dear (stares and moves closer)

I blush as he moves towards me, I stared into his blue as he was staring into mine and he snuck a kiss, a passionate kiss. We both couldn't let go, so we went home...

I go back into reality with my teacher slamming the ruler against my desk.

Mrs. Wilson: You know your suppose to be reading what the entire class is reading as well

Laura: I'm sorry m'am

Mrs. Wilson: (takes the journal) would you like me to read to everyone?

Laura: you don't want to read that!

Mrs. Wilson: stay after class...

She walks off with the journal, I sit back worried, she sits at her desk flipping through the pages. I kept watching her while I did my work, and at one point her eyes widen, the bell rings.

Laura: can I please have my journal back?

Mrs. Wilson: which part are you on?

Laura: the very beginning

Mrs. Wilson: your homework is to read this!

I was planning too and I'm finally reunited with the journal, now, where was I?