I Said I'm Fine...

Today the boys were gonna have their first concert in Los Angeles, which left me and Cynthia alone. We had the decision of either staying at the hotel, or going out.. We decided to go out to the beach! It was going to be my first time going and I was very excited. We made our way towards the beach as soon as the boys left and it didn't take long to get there. The sun was out shining bright as always, the ocean was crashing hard and the sand felt warm to my feet.

Michelle: this is so incredible!

Cynthia: first time?

Michelle: yeah, I 'ought to take Anna someday

Cynthia laughs and we find the perfect spot to just relax and chat. I put on my hat and shades, and laid my head back on the chair...

Cynthia: so what happened at the club yesterday?

Michelle: I just didn't feel good

Cynthia: you left as soon as Ringo started to dance with another girl

Michelle: I did see that

Cynthia: she was a stripper

No one could see but my eyes had widen.

Michelle: a stripper?

Cynthia: welcome to my world, John dances with strippers all the time..

Michelle: can I tell you something?

Cynthia: of course

Michelle: I'm pregnant

Cynthia's eyes widen and lets out a gasp.

Cynthia: is it Ringo's?

I nod to Cynthia's question, and just thinking that Ringo danced with a stripper made me sick, I suddenly puke towards the other direction.

Cynthia: are you okay?!

Michelle: just...morning sickness

Cynthia: honey you're starting to look pale

Michelle: I'm-I'm fine...

The feeling throughout my body was disappearing as Cynthia's voice begun to slowly fade away and I closed my eyes.....