Got to get you into my life (pt. 2)

Helen did keep her promise and she begun looking for my real mom first thing in the morning. She looked through many phone books, even got a hold of this electronic device called a "computer". I was very fascinated by what this computer can do, you can look up anything and it has all the information! While she was searching I continued to read the journal...

~~~~~~~~~~

The plane landed at LAX, at 10:30 in the morning. From London to California, it was a dreadful, long flight. I've never been to California nor the United States but the air was so fresh, the sun was out and bright I can feel the heat from it, I suddenly felt better...
Fans held up signs welcoming the boys, we all waved and Ringo took my hand holding it up high, the crowd got louder... We ran to the car and head towards our hotel.
Michelle: do you know what you just did there?
Ringo: showed everyone that yer mine (smiles)
I smile and sit back but it didn't last long when the driver pulled up in front of the building and kicked us out of the car. There were three rooms, a room which the couples me, Ringo, and John and his wife Cynthia would share, one where Paul and George will share and the last one where Brian and Mal Evans would settle in, it was perfect!
While I was putting my stuff away, I looked out the window revealing an amazing view and there was one thing on my mind..
Michelle: are we gonna be able to go to the beach?
Ringo: not today luv
Michelle: oh
Ringo: don't worry we got two weeks! we'll go before this week ends!
He kisses my forehead and he leaves the room...

~~~~~~~~~

I closed the journal and go up to Helen who looked stressed.
Helen: I can't find her for some reason
Laura: did you try Michelle Starr, Starkey?
Helen: I tried everything, she's on newspapers but nothing much about you
Laura: oh..
Helen: well maybe you're not well known because (stays silent)
Laura: what's the reason?
Helen: maybe they planned on giving you up for adoption, to give you a better life without paparazzi
Laura: I guess that...makes sense
Helen: I'm sorry honey I won't stop looking though
I can trust Helen this time, because I can see how bad this affects her too...