Chapter 19

I am in shock by Ringo's surprise, he revealed a big house! It was gorgeous!

Ringo: ye like it?

Michelle: of course I do!

I wrapped my arms around Ringo, and kept telling him how much I loved him. The baby started to kick and I pulled back smiling. Ringo picks me up bridal style and we walk into the house, taking me upstairs to our room where we laid on our bed.

Michelle: Ringo?

Ringo: yes?

Michelle: what do you want?

Ringo: what do you mean?

Michelle: a boy or a girl?

Ringo: it doesn't matter really, as long as it's healthy

Michelle: what should we name it if it's a boy?

Ringo: I've never really thought of names...

Michelle: I usually get names from inspiration, Anna was from the first song I heard from you guys (laughs)

Ringo: Anna go to him?

I nod and he looks up at the ceiling, thinking about it and looked back at me.

Ringo: I kinda like Zak, or Jason

Michelle: those are really nice, and if it's a girl?

Ringo: you should pick...

I had t really thought of names either, I looked around the room trying to get an idea. Then I notice a vase of daisies, I look back at Ringo.

Michelle: Daisy

Ringo: the flower?

Michelle: yeah, Daisies are my favorite (smiles)

Ringo smiles back and places his hand on my stomach, the baby kicked more! We both giggled. I felt like all this was a dream, I had the wedding of my dreams, the perfect man, kids, and a wonderful life ahead. I'm the happiest woman ever, I'm finally happy...I Can't wait to see what happens next, and I can't wait to meet our baby.

~~~~~~~~~~

That was the last this written on this page, on this journal! I quickly flipped through the empty pages hoping for one little note and nothing! I was up early because I wasn't able to sleep but this is just disappointing. It had ended early and now I will never know how I arrived, or why I'm adopted. Then I realized I still have Ringo to depend on, to tell me everything. I laid back on my bed "what now?", I looked at the clock showing 5:00 a.m. The only choice I had was to close my eyes and wait for someone to wake me up. Before I know it, someone did come upstairs to wake me, and it was Ringo....