Sunflowers and daisies

The day to spend time with me daughters was today, I've decided to take them to a private park where not many people go but it's the most beautiful place ever. When I stopped the car, Anna jumped out and breathed in the fresh air.

Ringo: hold on Anna!

Anna: I'm fine Ringo!

Claiming as she spun around, who knows what the gurl was feeling, I was too busy taking Daisy out of her car seat. I finally got her in my arms and caught Anna stopping and waited for me to call her over...we had walked a while, You and Anna were enjoying the sounds of the birds chirping, leaves rattling, kicking rocks.

Anna: Ringo?

Ringo: yes?

Anna: is this a dream?

Ringo: mmm I don't think so..

Anna: I believe it is, this place is just pretty!

Ringo: been going 'ere ever since I was little

Anna: why are you bringing us here?

I spot a bench and we took a seat, I held You on my lap and Anna sat there looking up at me.

Anna: you never answered my question

Ringo: it's complicated dear, I-

Anna: you can say it..

Ringo: this is the last day I'm taking care of ye

Anna: last day?

Ringo: yer grandmother is going to take care of ye, I have some things I need to work on

Anna: like what?

Ringo: (sighs) just enjoy every moment please

Anna just sat there looking down, then turned her head when a bird flew by...I looked at you and you were busy babbling, but I can tell you were enjoying the sight of beautiful flowers, and the sun on your skin, I smiled. You had gotten your hands on a Sunflower, a Blooming one and I helped you take it out. You just held it in your hands, not bothering to drop it or rattle it, you were just adorable.

Anna: I will always be with Daisy, right?

Ringo: of course ye will

I gave these girls a hug, I didn't want to let go. Maybe mum was right, I shouldn't let these girls go but it's only best if this is how I was going to act. I love you, you were the best thing in my life and I hate to let it go but all I want is for you to live a better life, but all I ask is, forgive me Michelle?...