Got to get you into my life (Pt. 3)

As it got dark, I got sick again. I would've loved to join everyone in the room, drinking, smoking, and have good laughs. Instead I spend it with the toilet...

Paul: (knocks on the door) Michelle?

Michelle: (Wipes mouth) yeah?

Paul: are you alright luv?

Michelle: I am

I stood up, flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom and Ringo shouts.

Ringo: She's back!

Michelle: haha I am!

Ringo: you okay?

Michelle: better than ever

I faked a smile and sat on the couch where the feeling of vomiting, and a massive headache arrived to me.

Michelle: I think I'm going to call it a night..

Everyone shouts "Awww why?!"

Michelle: because I'm tired

John: we all are but we wanna celebrate! Come out with us tonight

I faced everyone as they all stared at me, I had no choice! I'm going..so we went into our rooms to get ready. I put on a dress, did my hair and make up. We all were finally ready within 30 minutes and head out the door towards a building called "The peppermint lounge".

~~~~~~~~

I closed the journal, placing it down and I head towards Helen to see if she needed help.

Laura: hey

Helen: Laura...your mother is no where, I've tried my best

Laura: she's gotta be somewhere!

Helen: I know honey...(hugs Laura)

Laura: she's has to think that her daughter may want to see her one day! Why is she hiding from me!?

I sat on the floor and begun to cry. All I'm asking is to know more of who I really am.

Helen: I'm so sorry!

She sits on the floor with me rubbing my back, then she let's me lay on her lap as she strokes my hair.

Helen: there's one thing we can try to do

Laura: what's that?

Helen: contact your dad...

Laura: Ringo? He Won't believe this! Throughout the journal she doesn't really tell him that she's pregnant!

Helen: oh...but it doesn't hurt to try

I wipe my tears with my hands and nod to Helens idea, I'm willing to do anything...