You're not gone...

I wasn't ready to leave, I'm not ready for vacation to end either, But I decided to leave the house for a while before we head to the airport, I did leave a note of course. I wanted to try out the beach, the exact beach my mother was at...

I stopped on the sidewalk, with the sand in front of me, I pulled off my shoes and placed my feet in it. The warmth of the sand made me feel good, relaxed in a way. I started to walk towards the ocean, I could hear the seagulls flying around, smell the fresh air but most of all the warmth of the sun. I stepped on the crashing waves giving me an instant chill, maybe it's best to stay on the sand.

I Continued to walk and stand in the spot where I assume my mom was at, but it's nothing good to remember, I could've died...I laid down on the sand, I let my hands feel the texture and closed my eyes. I could imagine being here with my mom, we could be laughing together, or she could be giving me advice, she would've been the most prettiest, trusting woman I need in my life but I know she's there with me. I completely understand why she has peace with this, Maybe the wind and the warmth could've been her hugging me, I don't want her to let go....

"Laura!! It's time to go!" A voice had shouted

I turned my head to find Ringo calling me, I get up, wiping the sand off me and ran towards the car.

Ringo: you scared me to death, do you know it's freezing out here?!

Laura: I'm aware but I wanted to do this, mom was here

Ringo: you know what happened right?

Laura: yes I do..

The driver started to drive and before you know it, we were waiting for the plane to take off, Ringo was reading a book and I closed my eyes, no dreaming, just sleep...