Chapter 12

I was laying in the bed all alone, but the silence was easing my headache, for once I can start to sleep peacefully...But It didn't last long of course because everybody came home drunk. Ringo fell into bed wrapping his arm around me, I immediately took his arm off my body.

Michelle: no

Ringo: why not?

Michelle: because

I laid back down and he won't stop bugging me! I finally got up from bed and shouted,

Michelle: when I say no! It's no!

Ringo: what's wrong with you?

Michelle: I'm very annoyed with you

Ringo: why?

Michelle: who was that girl in the club?

Ringo: What girl?

Michelle: you were dancing with her Ringo!

Ringo: yeah dancing but nothing else, I swear!

Tears were running down my face and my nose was running.

Michelle: just leave me alone, I don't feel good!

I jumped back to bed pulling the covers over me and the next thing I remembered, it's morning already.

~~~~~~~~

Helen begun writing letters to Ringo, describing the situation clearly. It has been a few days, yet no response, I was starting to get worried. My only option was to continue reading the journal and find out more. I had only a few questions in my head.

Did she give me up because Ringo never knew?

Or they broke up before I arrived?

I'm sure being a single mom of one is hard enough but two would just kill her. Why would it be me though?