Chapter 26

1966 was starting out to be a beautiful one. But of course I'm not proud of how we celebrated New Years... I would've loved to spend the first few months with you guys but being a Beatle takes it away from me, today I was leaving for japan and I'm not too thrilled about it. Your grandma, Michelle's mum, was going to watch you.

Mum: you have everything ready Richard?

Ringo: (nods) please take care of them..

Mum: I'm their grandmother of course I will

She gives me a hug and I lean down to give you and Anna a hug. I closed the door behind me and I felt sick to my stomach. The driver honked and I rushed to the car.

Brian: you alright lad?

Ringo: I can trust her

Brian: they will be fine, before you know it they'll be in your arms again

I smiled slightly and we started driving to the airport.

As usual the teenage fans were waiting fer us, saying their goodbyes, waving signs, some were ready to tackle us, so we quickly ran out of the car and jumped on the plane. We all looked out the plane window and waved goodbye, before we know it, it was ready for take off and we for sure was ready for a long, 6 hour ride...

We finally arrived in Japan, as we got out there was no screaming or crying. The only thing we saw was photographers and security. They didn't want to wait, so they rushed us into the car and drove to our hotel. We weren't allowed to explore Japan, not even get out, they gave us a schedule and it was planned out perfectly. In the hotel, they gave us small welcome gifts but we had no time to look through them.

Brian: boys! We have an interview in the next 10 minutes and they want us to leave in 5 so I suggest you place everything down and get going

John: sucks how we can't get out..

Brian: it's for your own safety

George: yeah but don't you think it sucks to be isolated in this room?

A loud knock appears on the door.

Brian: we'll talk about it later, let's go!

We all walked out the door and stood in the hallway to find flashing cameras, microphones and so many people ready to ask us questions.

Paul: there's no chairs?

Brian: Shh just stay still

I rolled my eyes and all of the sudden, the press begun to smother us with questions....I just wanna go home...