Dreamin....

It was the week of Christmas and this one was going to be a little different than usual. Me and Helen will meet Ringo in Liverpool in his house. I'm excited to meet this man, but also scared to know the truth....Everything was already packed, and I was definitely taking the journal with me. I'm quite excited that Ringo purposed to my mom, and their life seemed perfect! But how on earth did I end up Where I am now? Ringo has a lot of explaining to do.

Helen: Laura are you ready?!

Laura: yes!

I run downstairs with my bags, almost tripping on a couple steps and we're were finally out of the house. Driving to Liverpool will take four hours since I live in London, I turned on the radio and it was playing my favorite tunes from Led Zeppelin, to Queen...I opened the journal and continued to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I had this dream, where everything was white, no color just white. Everyone around me was wearing white, Anna, and a few of me friends. I looked in the mirror and I see myself dressed in white, my hair done nicely, I was wearing a vail to cover the redness of my face. A man had handed me a bouquet of daisies and the next thing you know, the doors were open. This was no dream, it was reality! I had to walk down a long isle to meet up with Ringo, the people standing were staring at me, mum, Ringo's mom and step dad, John, Cyn, George and Brian and all I did was smile. I finally met up with Ritchie and he takes my hands.

Pastor: Do you, Richard, take Michelle to be your lawful wife?

Ringo: I do (smiles)

Pastor: Do you, Michelle, take Richard to be your lawful husband?

Michelle: I do

The pastor asked us to place our rings on each other, and we did. Before you know it, it's time to kiss, and the kiss felt incredible! The traditional wedding music played as we walked out the church holding hands and we drive off together.

Michelle: where to now?

Ringo: I have another surprise

Michelle: please don't scare me again

I laughed and he does to, I held my bouquet of daisies looking at the beauty of them, and I kept watching Ringo drive. After 10 minutes, he parks the car on the street.

Ringo: were here! (Gets out of the car)

Michelle: where exactly?

Ringo helps me out of the car and he covers my eyes as we start walking. He finally let's go and I am in shock..