Chapter 16

Everything was happening so quickly, I left the hospital the next day and decided to go back to Liverpool where Anna was excited to see me back so early. I told her about my pregnancy, and she's very excited to be a big sister.

Ringo stayed on tour with the lads for four months, and now I'm 6 months pregnant. I went from a small little tummy to a gigantic moon, but today Ringo was finally coming home and I'm nervous to see his reaction when he sees me. I waited for him at the airport, from my view I saw the screaming fans, tackling each other just to see their favorite group, but thankfully security brought Ringo safely. He ran up to me, kissing me and rubbing my belly.

Ringo: you look amazing...

Michelle: (laughs) I'm huge..

Ringo shakes his head, disagreeing with me, and we go to the car. Ringo took the wheel and I sat in the passenger seat, waiting for him to drive.

Ringo: I want to take you somewhere...

Michelle: where?

Ringo: it's a surprise..

He starts driving and I look out the window trying to get ideas of where he's taking me...it was Liverpool so as usual it was cloudy but we eventually got out of it, I started to see trees blowing, birds flying, and sunshine!

Michelle: Ringo where are we?

Ringo: the beach..

Michelle: awe you didn't have too!

Ringo: but I wanted too

He finally parks the car, we both get out. He takes my hand we start walking on the beach. We went close to the water and it was touching our feet, and as always I loved the feeling of the sun.

Ringo: I see you get happy when yer out in the sun

Michelle: I do...it feels so good

We continued to walk down the beach and finally we stopped, Ringo faced me.

Ringo: Michelle, I have to tell you something important

Michelle: like what?

Ringo: I did something unbelievable while on tour

I began to get scared, I was standing there waiting for him tell. I was thinking in my mind what he was gonna say, what if he cheated on me with some other girl? What if he doesn't love me anymore? I turned the other way so I didn't have face him but he was saying nothing! I turned back to him and found him on one knee, holding an open small box with a shinning ring in it.

Ringo: (smiles) surprise!

I cover my mouth with my hands.

Ringo: Michelle, I love ye dearly, and you've changed my life, greatly! I'm excited for the future you, me, Anna, and the baby, I want to spend my life with you, will you marry me?...

I was speechless, I nodded and he stood up, he took my hand and placed the ring on my finger, it was a perfect fit! I looked at it and I looked at him, I gave him a kiss, and we continued to walk on the beach....