Got to get you into my life (pt. 1)

The last few days became dreadful, I was constantly puking and was ready to die. But Ringo had called earlier telling me to pack my things because I'm going With him to California! It was the highlight of my day but the only Problem was Anna. I can't leave her for 6 months so I decided to only go with him for 2 weeks. I got my bags ready, gave everyone a kiss goodbye and met Ringo at the airport.
Ringo: ready?
He smiles and I nod lightly. As we jumped on the plane Ringo begun to notice how Pale I was.
Ringo: you don't look so good michelle
Michelle: I'm fine luv..
Ringo: ye sure? You look very pale
Michelle: I said I'm fine!...were gonna have a nice trip..
I give him a kiss and all of the sudden I had the urge to barf again. I stood up and quickly ran to the stall....in my head I was praying, "Please don't let this be a difficult trip"...

~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at the clock, it strikes midnight. I close the book and placed it on my night stand, pulling the covers over my body, closing my eyes. Before drifting away, I could feel my door open slowly and someone walking in, I stood up.
Laura: what are you doing?
Helen: (sits on the bed) I feel horrible about this
Laura: you should....
Helen: (sighs) I want to make up for it
Laura: there's no way of making this up
Helen: I know but I can do one thing
Laura: and that is?
Helen: I could try to find your mother
Laura: (smiles) you can?
She nods and wrapped her arm around me, she could tell I have brightened up.
Helen: I will try my darnest to find the woman, I know I'm not your mom but I treat you as my own..
Laura: you have been my mom for Sixteen years, that won't stop no matter what...