-Four-

Brittany's POV

We are back to The Underground Dance Centre. Today we are working with the help of differents choreographers, plus our own skills, to improve or get some free style dances ready. They are useful not only for group dances, but also for filming white walls.

Between the choreographers today, we have obviously Amy, also Rachel -our associate choreographer-, Nathan, and Lamar and Trevor are helping a lot too.

I have been working in my contemporary for a while with Amy's help. Then I have moved into hip-hop, and Lamar has assisted me. Although Lamar and I are good friends, it's not usual for me working with him, which actually is really cool. It's different and fresh, slighly similar to Trev's style though.

When I think I'm done, I take a break by myself, sitting in a bench in one of the sides of the dance studio.

I just keep looking around me. The view that I have is so different from the one I had a year ago. There are so many new people and so many good friends who have moved on.

I'm scared that things could change for the worst, but actually, things are going pretty well. The old cast will be my friends always, and getting to know this new people is amazing. I can't believe how good the last years of my life have been, and for how things look, the future is gonna be exciting.

"Britt?" Someone says, sitting at my side. I was so in my thoughts that I didn't notice anybody. When I turn my head, I find Giuseppe. I smile, making him knowing that I'm listening. "Are you free, true?"

"Yeah, what's up?" I answer, happily.

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to work with me." He says politely, pointing to the dance floor. "To gain some confidence."

For one second, I stare at him, a bit lost. Then I understand what he means. If we have to play 'a couple' or whatever it's going to be that weird romance, we should get a little closer before filming.

"Sure, let's go." I stand up offering him a smile, walking to the dance floor, Giuseppe following me.

I met him a couple of weeks ago and since the first second I could tell how sweet and crazy the guy was. I and some other cast members went to have dinner with the new ones. He was very polite and looked too respectful around me, but thankfully the boy is starting to loose up.

We spend the next hour dancing together and trying to do some lifts - not choreographing, just proving ourselves.

Actually, working with him is nicer than I imagined. I was a little scared to not being able to get along with someone who is playing such a role like this. I also can notice that Giuseppe and I have chemistry - not as much as Trevor and I, but it's ok.

Once again, I think I'm done when Giuseppe thanks me for dancing with him and I answer with a smile. But I can't be more wrong.

"Hey Brittany." Nathan approach me in my way towards the bench, this time I don't get to reach it.

"Hey." I smile, turning to look at him. I'm not annoyed that people stop me. Quite the opposite, it's my job, I love it.

"Would you help me a second? I need to show Myles a few lifts for the girls."

"Sure." I say, and follow him until we reach Myles.

What is like a short lesson turns into a pleasurable time. Both Briar and Alex offer themselves to be lift by Myles, so they take turns. At the same time, Nathan lifts me. After a few lifts, he's not teaching Myles anymore, we are just goofing.

Nathan lifts me in the most weirds ways, making me laugh, but really scared to fall on the ground. But I trust him enough, and dancing only for fun is awesome.