-TwentySix-

Brittany's POV

I wake up more tired than I was when I fell asleep. My throat and my forehead burned. But even being exhausted, I feel amazing.

I feel a naked body pressing against mine, at my side. I smile to myself. Last night was indescribable, like a dream. God, he was so good at this.

"Are you awake?" He whispers very low. I didn't even know he was awake.

"Yeah." I whisper.

Without any other word, Trevor puts his lips on my neck, kissing it lovingly, as his hands caress gently my chest. Sweet moans leave my mouth.

"Trev," I mumble, touching his cheek to get his attention. He looks up at me. "I- I love you."

He smiles, kissing me. We start to make out, but he breaks the kiss, "I love you more." Then he comes back to my lips.

After what feels like forever, but never feels old, he pulls away, keeping his forehead against mine.

"Britt, babe, you know I wouldn't hurt you voluntary... I have been such a stupid lately."

"It's okay... I have been silly too."

I pull him in another kiss. His lips are so addictive.

After a while cuddling, I think it's time for us to get up from bed. "I'm going to make some breakfast, don't go."

I stand up naked as Trev checks me out. I giggle a bit, grabbing my robe. Ten minutes later, I carry some coffee, yogurt, cereal and orange juice to the bed, where I find Trevor still naked, with the blanket covering his down half.

Trevor smiles at me, making room at his side so we both can eat together. Sometimes I would feed him and he would feed me. That way, breakfast tastes ten times better.

Once we finish, I carry the things towards the kitchen again, leaving them in the counter. I'll have time to wash them later. Then I come back to my room, where Trev still is.

Trevor's POV

Brittany takes just a minute to do her way to the kitchen. She's back, holding her robe tightly to her body.

"It's so cold outside." She mumbles, shivering a little.

"Come here." I say, unbottoning her robe, throwing it to the floor, and wrapping my arms around her naked body. I get to pull her in the bed, next to me and under the blanket.

Her naked skin is cold while mine is more heated. I hold her on my arms, as she hide her head in the crook of my neck. I try to heat her body a bit, and it seems to work.

"Sam is coming in about two hours..." She mumbles against my skin. The feeling of her breath makes me to shiver.

"Okay?" I ask confused. I don't know if that has something to do with me.

"Just saying, I don't want her to find us here... naked. You know."

"Okay. In that case... I better get ready." I sigh.

"No, no Trev! Stay a little more, please..." She says with her puppy eyes.

"Give me a reason to stay." I chuckle with a smirk on my face.

Brittany smiles sweetly, climbing from my side to over me, straddling me. She leans, kissing me, as my hands wonder her thighs and lower back, feeling the goosebumps which are forming on her naked body.

We keep making out for what feels very long. Then I break the kiss, "baby, now really I should go."

She sighs, nods and pulls away. Then, she looks at the floor, where our clothes from last night still are. "Your clothes are made a mess."