-TwentyThree-

Brittany's POV

Trevor waited me sitting in my living room, and then drove me to set.

The ride was awkward, really really awkward. We both know what was about to happen, and now I can't help feeling a bit embarrased.

"Morning!" Victoria sings, giving me a hug and a peck on the check.

"Morning baby." I answer, hugging her back.

"How have you arrived here today?" She asks, frowing an eyebrow genuinely.

"What do you mean?" I ask, slighly confused for the weird question and nervous for its answer.

"My mother drove pass your building so we stoped to ask if you wanted a ride. I see your car parked but you weren't at home..." Vic explains.

"Oh. Yeah, right." I stutter, not really answering.

"Did someone picked you up?"

I nod as an answer, not revealing the person. But Vic nods her head, signaling me to carry on. I doubt if I should tell her or not. I don't want that nobody knows what has happened in my apartment this morning. But telling her just a part won't hurt anyone.

"Trev picked me up."

Her eyes widen slowly, a smile appears on her face. "Seriously? So you guys, are you ok again?"

I smile weakly. I don't know at which point Trevor and I are. As friends, our previous problems still hurt, so we aren't still in the best terms. Plus after what has happened recently, we aren't a couple either. What we are is so confusing.

"You can say so." I say, shrugging. After all, I'm not yelling at Trevor's face anymore. That's a big step.

"I'm really happy for that, really. You guys are meant to be together." She says sincerelly. I chuckle nervously, shoving her shoulder slightly. Vic then tries to correct herself. "I mean, being friends. Yeah, that's it."

"Yeah. Like brother and sister." I state, and we both laugh together.

It was very ironical. We were talking seriously about Trev's and I siblings friendship, but at the same time, both Vic and I know what my friendship with Trevor really is. I wouldn't admit my feelings, but Victoria doesn't need to hear it to know. It's a secret that I share with her without bringing it to any conversation.

Trevor's POV

I'm trying to read the scripts for the few scenes I have to direct today, since one day is not enough time for filming a complete episode.

But I can't concentrate. All I can think is about the way that today has started. I try to hide my big smile but I can't. It's impossible.

I hear footsteps coming in the way of the green room where I actually am. The two voices, owners of the steps, were easily to recognize.

"...Logan is taking her boyfriend." One of the voices, easy to recognize as Victoria, says.

"What about you?" Another asks. Of course Lamar.

"I still don't know. But I have a few months until prom." She answers. In that moment, the two step inside the room.

They both look at me for a second. Victoria just says 'good morning' and comes back to her conversation, but stops when she realises that Lamar is still paying attention to me.

"Bro! Why did you leave so freaking early this morning? I didn't even hear you leaving."

Early this morning I left to go to Britt's before Lamar was awake. I left him a note saying 'I have things to do, see you on set. Trev.' While driving, I had time to think about an excuse.