-TwentyFour-

Brittany's POV

I am sitting by my own waiting patiently for my next scene. Riley informing A-Troupe about Regionals. I'm not alone at all since a lot of the cast and crew is walking around, busy doing their work.

That's until Victoria appears and sits next to me on the floor. We smile at each other awkwardly, until she breaks the silence.

"So... was it true? You and Trevor?"

I sigh, debating if I should answer. I shouldn't, and I don't want to, talk about this with anyone else than Trevor.

"It's difficult to explain Vic. It's confusing."

Victoria doesn't answer. More awkward silence.

"Brittany I don't want to tell you what you have to do, but you should think twice before getting involved in... that stuff... with Trevor. I don't want you to get hurt." She says, touching my forearm gently.

"Do you- do you think he wo- would hurt me?" I ask, nervously.

Suddenly loads of thoughts come to my mind. Would Trevor hurt me? Was he using me? Playing with me? Does he really have feelings for me?

I hate overthinking so much. I really need advice from someone, and that's Victoria right now.

She bits her botton lip before answering. "No, no I didn't mean that. Not at all..."

"So what did you mean? Explain me, please."

"Trevor wouldn't hurt you voluntary, Brittany. But anything can happen between you two and you have to be ready to face it. You can't let it to affect the show or your reputation as actors."

"Yeah, I get it." I answer, sighing heavily before resting my head on my hands.

She was so right. I already knew it. It was what has stoped me to tell Trevor my feelings since the first moment. The show, the rumours, the reactions of the fans, our friendship.

But in this last couple of days something feels changed. His kisses felt so good. If I could, I wouldn't stop to kiss him. With each kiss I feel a bit more ready to tell him how I feel.

But I don't know if I am anymore. Victoria has just remembered me my old fears. And this morning Trevor and I were too far.

How will be I ready to sleep with him if I'm not even ready to tell him my feelings? Although it would feel so damn good...

"Britt," Vic whispers sweetly, making me to look at her again. "I'm not telling you to forfeit, ok? Just take it slowly."

I nod, smiling. "Thank you. I love you."

"You're welcome." She says, hugging me quickly before leaving.

Taking it slowly...

Trevor's POV

I finish a long day on set. Long, intensed and stressed, but enjoyable after all. The boys have teased me all day about Britt, specially Isaac, but I'm used to them. Lamar understand better how difficult this is.

I walk out of set, ready to go home. As I reach the main entrance of the building, something stops me of walking to the street.

It's raining. It's a bit late so it's dark too, but in some way, watching that landscape of the dark rainy city is beautiful...

It takes me some seconds to realise who is standing next to me, also contemplating the view.

"Are you heading home?" Britt asks after I had turned my attention towards her.