-Eight-

Brittany's POV

"Can I drive you home?" Nathan asks me.

"That would be great." I smile at him, as we both finish packing our things and head to his car.

We have been working a lot together in the last weeks. We have choreographed two duets and we need to dance them as perfect as possible for the event where we are going to perform.

Nathan has been invited to one event where only the best choreographers of the whole country attend. Amy told me that she was there one time and it was crazy, so were the original dances with elements never seen before.

No doubt why TNS routines are so cool.

So Nathan needs to make a good impression in that event, and he asked me to be his partner. He knows that he can rely on me for something so big and I'm not to dissapoint him.

The guy has a lot of talent. He is very hard worker and just like me, since young he has faced a lot of critics from people who don't take a minute to get to know you. I can emphasise with him, at the same time that I admire him. He's also so sweet and happy always... He's an awesome boy, there's not another way to explain it.

"Brittany, I'm very thankful that you get time for rehearsing with me. I know you are a busy girl." He jokes.

"You know that it's always a pleasure." I smile from my passenger seat.

"Maybe I can pay you a dinner next Friday?"

"Oh... That would be nice from you." I smile sweetly again.

Trevor's POV

I walk in craft and see Victoria for like the sixth time today. And none of them with Brittany, something I am not used to.

But it's not weird, Britt hasn't anything to film or to do on set today. She has one of the most busy schedules for this season, so I guess that having an extra day free must be cool for her.

We haven't talked since the telephonic fight... Which was two days ago, and today is Monday. This means that she maybe isn't mad, but I haven't had the chance to find out yet.

"Missing Britt?" Victoria asks smirking, approaching me with his juice on her hand.

"Why? Have you seen how relaxed this is today?" I laugh, and everybody would know that I'm joking.

Brittany and I can't live without messing with each other at work. Of course I miss her but I'm seeing her some day in this week here on set, it's not a big deal.

"Not for me." She giggles. "I'm seeing her in a few hours."

"Yes? Why?" I ask curious.

"No much, a girl's afternoon. We are having coffee with Jennie and Jordan."

"Oh, cool." I answer, and keep standing in the place, thinking, while Victoria is called to go to Studio A and walks away.

I'm really courious about that girls' meetings. What would they talk about? I was gonna to ask Victoria, but I think that she could guess why I am so interested...

And I don't want to take that risk.

Brittany's POV

After having a shower, changing in fresh clothes and clearing up my apartment a bit, it's finally time to go to met the girls. I grab my car keys, and I leave my apartment.

I arrive the first one but Jordan and Jennie don't take long. Victoria takes a little longer due that she had to film this morning, but has a free afternoon.

After a thousand of hugs and kisses, we order different kinds of coffee and muffins, and start our conversation and gossip a little. Victoria and I explain the girls how the season is going, and they tell us about their currently project.

"So how is that you weren't at set today, Britt?" Jenn asks me.

"Weird, right? I have a lot to film almost everyday so finally I have a free day."

"What have you been doing then?" Jordan asks, interested.

"Oh, I was rehearsing with Nathan."

"Oh cool."

"For that event, the same day that the convention?" Vic asks.

"Yeah. Trevor wasn't very happy that I couldn't go." I answer, sadness in my voice.

"That's understandable. You guys can't live without each other." Jordan teases.

"Hey!" I giggle, kicking her foot under the table.

"And how is working with Nathan going? You're working a lot together lately, aren't you?" Jenn asks this time.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure it will worth it." I pause, but continue talking before any of them has the chance. "Actually, he is taking me to dinner next Friday."

I gulp in the moment I say it. Excitement and nervousness invade me. Would the girls think that it's a date? Because I know that it's not a date, I don't even want to date Nathan, but if they finds out later, they will have fake suspictions.

"Like a date?" Vic asks, waking me up from my daydream.

"A friendly date, if you want to call it so." I shrug, smiling.

"Is it something going on?" Jennie asks, teasing me. She hasn't been on set this year, so she's not so informed.

"No!" I laugh.

"Go ahead Britt, don't lie!" Jordan teases too, as Victoria shoves my shoulder, both of them playfully.

"I- I don't know. Let's wait until that dinner, but I'm pretty sure that we'll stay friends." I answer sincerelly.

"Uuuh, Brittany Raymond likes someone!" Vic teases.

"I don't like him! I see him like a brother, I'm just... Curious." I answer, confused of what I feel.

I know that I don't like Nathan, but right now, spending so much time with him, I'm confused.

The majority of the cast has or has had relationships, but I'm always avoid them. I don't like to get involved with boys because of my career.

"Britt, girl," Jordan says softly, "you have to stop putting walls between you and your male friends. Maybe you are being oblibious of the right one."

"She's right." Jennie says sweetly, and Victoria nods.

Suddenly, mi mind brings something up and I have the urge to say it, although it doesn't make sense right now...

"I won't date Trevor." I state, defensively.

The girls give confused looks to the others, trying not to laugh.

"Okay, okay, don't date him!" Victoria laughs, a little defensively too. "But keep in mind Jordan's advice with the rest."

And yeah, maybe they are right. I care too much about my friends, but if I want to find love, I need to take risks. It's easier hooking up with a good friend than with a stranger in a club, I guess.

There's only an exception. No matter how good looking, sweet, goofy and talented he is. I know that the best for us and our careers is to stay friends. Anyway, this friend of me would never like me in that way...

Ugh, this chapter has been difficult to write and I'm not sure about it. Let's say that it's just a filler.