-Eighteen-

Trevor's POV

Surprisingly, the Wenesday of the next week is very calm on set, unlike the previous days.

Brittany has been walking around set really happy, just like her usual self before our disagreements. I missed that smile, just seeing it makes me to smile too. And it has made me to realise a few things in this last few days...

I love her. It's just not a stupid feeling or wanting to kiss her, I really need her around, I need her in my life. Seeing her with another boy it's hard, but being mad at each other and not being the friends we were hurts much more.

At the end of the day, all I can think is about her smile and about her pink cheeks. No matter what or who causes it... Plus, we almost haven't talked in a week and I don't want to hurt her more.

That leads me to think that I have no idea of what to do to solve the problems between us. The fact that Brittany is going to freak out when that interview gets aired isn't helping. She's going to want to kill me... Although that is if Nathan doesn't kick my ass before.

I need to talk to her. She will hate me anyways but there is a chance that she has compassion. At least, I will be honest. What I said in the interview wasn't deliberate, and it was the worst time to make a mistake like that.

I'm having a coffee on craft, leaning on a counter while I read my messages. A few girls are talking in the other side of the room, about something that really don't interest me.

Suddenly, Brittany enters all happy and joins the girls, without noticing me at the other side or without wanting to notice me. I don't know if that's a good signal or a bad one.

Anyway, I follow with my stuff.

"Guys!" We hear someone excited, who has just appeared at the door. The girls shut up as we all look at the door, to see Myles. "The interviews are already on the web."

The girls squeal excited, specially the three who are on it.

"We are going to watch it in the Green Room. You coming?" He asks, looking at both them and me.

The girls doesn't hesitate and walk out, Myles joining them. But I stay frozen.

Too long I have waited to talk to her. She's going to hate me... Even more...

Sometimes, in your life, you really want to do something, but you don't have enough courage. Until, at some point, you realise 'it's now or never'.

I gulp as quickly I go out the room, reaching the group of girls in the middle of the hallway. I tap Brittany's shoulder.

She turns, all smiling. But her smile fades as she sees me.

"I need to talk to you." She stops walking, but the girls follow their way.

"Why would I want to talk to you?" She asks, a smirk full of pain on her face.

"Please Brittany. It's really important. I... I need to fix what I have done." I beg.

Her malovolous smirk dissapears, leaving a sad little smile. This part wasn't so difficult.

Brittany's POV

I have only need a week without any problem to go back to my usual happy self. No Trevor acting all weird, no Nathan around making people to suspect, no rumours, no fights...

But he has to appear again, wanting to talk. We always have to talk when he wants and about what he wants. I can never choose when I'm ready.

Because if losing your friend is painful, I don't want to imagine how losing your boyfriend is. That's why he can't know. Why I need him at the same time that I want him away right now.