-Two-

Brittany's POV

I arrive to The Underground Dance Centre ready for the first rehearsal of TNS4. This is a popular centre in Toronto, and we use it very often. I also have been here taking loads of dance lessons.

I leave my dance bag in the girls' change room, where I find the majority of the girls - except Taveeta, who can't join us today. We head together to the dance studio of the building, and find Amy waiting for us. We start screching, and after ten long minutes, the boys appear.

The boys are talking and laughing, but one of them turns his head towards us, making eye contact with me. He's our choreographer today - Nathan. I haven't seen him in a few weeks although we have been in contact, so without thinking about it, I run to hug him.

Nathan Espejo is a few years older than me. He has been student and teacher in Joanne Chapman Dance School, just like me. That means that I have known him for a while, since I was a child. I improved a lot my hip-hop thanks to him. It's like an older brother.

"Nathaaan!" I shout, jumping on him. I wrap my arms and legs around him before he has time to react, as if I were some little child who has seen a relative.

"Nice to see you so excited!" He says, laughing, holding me. At this point everybody is laughing at me and my reaction.

I hug Nathan tightly some seconds more, before he leaves me on the floor and people stop paying attention to us. Meanwhile, my eyes catches Trevor a few metres away, who is laughing at my excitment. He rolles his eyes in a 'you never change' way, smiling at me. I smile back, and we all go back to strech.

Trevor's POV

I melt with Britt's reaction when she sees Nathan. I know that they are good friends, but Britt has always these sweet childish reactions with the people who she loves. She sees me smiling while she breaks the hug, and smiles back at me. She's adorable.

Then, we all go to strech for a while, until Amy calls us to start to choreograph and rehearse. The choreo that we have to do, for the first episode, has been made by Amy and Nathan.

Nathan is teaching the hip-hop sections and Amy the contemporary ones. The majority of the dance is hip-hop, so we are mainly working with Nathan. His choreo is flawless and has a lot of personality, I love it.

After almost two hours or so we have learnt almost all the choreo and we have a break before rehearsing it again. I sit against a wall, grabbing a towel and a water bottle. Soon, I see Nathan walking in my way with another bottle on her hands.

"Hey!" He says, sitting next to me.

"Hey, amazing choreo!" I say, highing five with him.

"Thanks man. Are you choreographing this season too?"

"Yeah, Lamar and I are. Hey, you should work with us in some dance someday." I suggest.

"Cool idea. What about Fever After Dark next year?" He smirks, offering me one hand.

"Sounds good." I say, shacking his hand. "It was a pity that I couldn't go this summer."

"Yeah, bro. You shouls have seen her." He points with his head to the other side of the studio. I look at that direction and I see Brittany laughing with Victoria.

"I saw the videos and she was killing it. The boys in the audience must have turned crazy." I say, smirking still looking at Britt.

Nathan laughs a little, "Are you into her?" He asks.

"What? No!" I jump startled, "We are good friends, but I won't deny evitdent things." I defend myself.

It's true. I wouldn't go and tell her 'Hey Britt, you're hot'. She probably wouldn't talk to me in a while, it would be very awkard. But I have worked enough time with her to realise it.

"A- are you?" I ask confused.

"No man, go ahead." Nathan laughs, clapping my back.

I don't understand why everybody is so obssesed about Britt and I having a thing. We're friends, and I'm sure that it won't change and she doesn't want to change it.

Brittany's POV

I'm in the middle of a conversation with Victoria, when she suddenly shuts up. It's weird.

"Vic?" I say, waving in front of her face.

"Trevor and Nathan are talking and staring at you." She whispers, still loud enough so I can hear.

"Are they?" I whisp back. Vic nods, and I give a look around all the room while I put a strand of hair behind my hear, so I can disimulate when I look at them.

I just see them one second. Nathan is laughing slightly looking at Trev, while Trevor turns his head from me to look at him.

"Maybe you're right." I say, shrugging. "But I don't care."

I feel myself blushing a little, but luckily I already felt heat on my cheeks because of dancing. I don't know why I am blushing, because knowing them two, specially Trevor, they couldn't be complimenting me. Probably they were messing with me, just their usual foolishness.

Vic and I walk back to Amy because we have already taken enough time for our break. Amy calls all the dancers, and we take our spots, going through the choreo again.

A couple of hours later we are finished. But when you know Amy enough, you know what is coming. She faces us all, ready for her monologue...

"Guys, this team has been awesome..." She says, but she can't continue talking because tears start to fall from her eyes.

We all give a step back, saying 'no', because once that Amy starts to cry, she makes everyone to cry.

Jordan runs towards her, giving her a hug. I follow her and so do Samantha, following for the rest of the team including Nathan, jumping over Amy. We adjust ourselves until we are forming a circle, wrapping our arms around the two at our sides. Amy says again how much she has loved working with us all, and we shout 'The Next Step' together.

By the time that we pull away, all the girls including me have tearing eyes. The boys are stronger, and just smile at us and laugh at our reactions.

Before leaving to change and coming back home, we start to give hugs to each others as if it were the last day that we are gonna see. Which is not true, because we still have to film together.

The first hugs with Logan and Victoria are warming, after all they are staying this season, so it's Myles. Jordan and Cierra are a little difficult to handle, and when I hug Sam, I can't hold it and start to cry heavily, making her to cry a little too. I hug Isaac and Lamar while they both try to comfort me. Trevor is the last one in approaching me for a hug.

"I knew you would cry." He whispers giggling, holding me tightly while I press my face against his chest.

"It would be unusual if I don't cry, wouldn't it?" I whisp back.

Trevor laughs, pulling away, and wipping my tears. He has made me to laugh a little so I'm not crying anymore.

Just right now, hugging him and giggling with him, I realise the special bond that we have. I have never felt so close with one of my male friends. Definitely, I'm so glad to have him around one more year...