-TwentyFive-

Note: extremely cute, a bit mature and not dramatic chapter.

Brittany's POV

Still I couldn't answer. I keep sobbing on his chest. It feels good. But the fact that I'm not pulling away is an answer itself.

When I am more relaxed, I pull my face away from his chest, giving a tiny step back. Trevor wipes my tears from my face with his thumbs, which is cute but a little stupid because it's raining.

As his fingers keep caressing my cheeks, we make eye contact which we don't break for a while. Finally, he leans slowly, giving me a short kiss on the lips. It's just a short lip lock, but the feeling of his soft lips, next to the rain over us, is enough to make me feel goosebumps.

"It's raining." I say softly once we break away. It's so obvious is raining.

"I know." Trev chuckles.

"Do you want to come in?" I say shyly. I get a bit nervous to have him again in my apartment, but in the good way.

Trevor nods, and I interlock my fingers with his, leading him carefully inside the building and towards my apartment.

Once I close the door behind us, I pull off my sneakers, leaving them in the entrance. Trevor does the same. We are dripping water.

"Wait, I'll get you a towel."

I walk towards the bathroom, grabbing two towels, one for him and another for me. I go back to the hall and handle him one.

I throw my jacket on the floor, drying first my face with my towel. While I'm half hidding my face on the towel, I take the chance to look at Trevor without being very evident.

His jacket is still in his car, which means that his wet t-shirt is belted to his abs. Nothing that I hadn't seen this same morning, but damn, he looks so hot.

I must have failed at been discret because I notice him staring at me and studying my expression while I stare at his abs.

I bit my bottom lip again. It's something I have made so many times lately than I'm afraid to hurt myself doing it.

Trevor smirks at me. He gives a few steps closer to me, putting his towel around the back of my neck, still holding the sides of the towel. He tightens the material, forcefully but gently, forcing me to give a step closer, so close than our lips are inches apart, leaving me without another option than kissing him.

He throws his towel over his shoulder, while mine falls on the floor. We kiss hungrily, his tongue asking for access which I give him.

I feel how his hands try to sneak under my t-shirt. The material is so thigh to my skin because of the water than his hands need to roam all my bare skin to pull it off. His big, warm hands against my wet skin feels amazing.

Eventually the t-shirt is rolled up around my neck, and I pull away from the kiss to put it off at all.

Trev smiles at me, pulling me closer to him. My bare skin is against his wet clothes, as he rubs his towel against my head, in an attempt to dry my hair.

Far from cold all I can feel is heat.

My hands imitate his, rubbing his abs under the wet t-shirt. He moans slightly, smiling down at me as my hands are in contact with his wet skin.

Trevor's POV

I follow her hands, helping her to pull my t-shirt off for the second time today.

I look down again, staring at her eyes while holding her frame in my arms. She sometimes would glance at my lips.

"I thought you didn't want to get involved in stuff with me anymore." I chuckle softly, remembering the old conversation in the car.

"Nope. I really want you, Trev." She states, making my heart racing.

"You sure? Won't you feel uncomfortable with this?"

"You know, the only think making me uncomfortable are this pants." She says blushing a little.

I laugh a bit. She's not just teasing me, she actually means it. Her jeans are dripping water too. She was adorable.

Britt slides her jeans off in front of me, which really turns me on. She stands there, in her underwear, glancing quickly at my also wet pants sweatpants, and bitting her bottom lip at the noticeable desire through my boxers.

"I'm uncomfortable too... Help me?" I ask innocently.

Brittany carefully puts her hands on my hips, sliding them under the material of my pants, pulling them off slowly. God, her touch is so sweet.

I see all my clothes next to hers on the floor, as I lift her on my arms, reconecting our lips and carrying her to her bedroom.

We heavily make out for a few minutes. Without breaking our lips apart, my hands explore all her body, massaging her chest and ass as I slide her underwear off.

The next thing I realise is that Brittany is over me, trailing kisses down my abs, pulling at the material of my boxers, calming my desire with her mouth.

Later, I spin us around, feeling her wet ignner thigs -not because of the rain this time-, until she begs that she wants to feel me.

In the moment I'm inside her, one of the most amazing feelings I have experienced invades me. All the amazing memories of the previous years and the painful fights of this last months has lead us to this, and I couldn't be happier.

Happy not because we are having sex, happy because we could be in any place on Earth right now, but instead I'm with her and she's with me.

Britt's voice fills the room, crying my name as her nails sunk in my back. We reach a high together, me finally pulling away and laying next to her, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her closer.

After a few minutes taking our breaths back, I feel Britt's lips in my skin again, trailing sweet and soft kisses in my neck. I stay with my eyes closed, smiling and just enjoying the feeling.

"That was amazing, wasn't it?" She says sweetly. I open my eyes, feeling her breath close to my face, pecking her lips softly.

"Can it be any other way with you?" I ask cheekly. She smiles blushing, kissing me once again.

She breaks the kiss in order to yawn. I can't help but laugh at her cuteness, gaining a little shove on the chest from her.

I cuddle her on my chest once again, caressing her hair until she falls asleep. Then, I throw a blanket over our bodies, and although it's a little early to sleep, I feel tired too.

I won't forget this night ever. Saying that it has been special is an understatement...

HAS SOMEONE SURVIVED? Aw, I needed some cute Trittany, but don't think this is the end of the drama. More is coming!