-TwentyOne-

Trevor's POV

I'm so excited for today. I have been waiting for this day a lot, but my mind was too ocuppied to realise how close this day was.

I'm directing an episode! Do you get how crazy it is? I don't only get to dance and act, now directing. Lamar had his opportunity a few weeks ago, now it's mine! This is the start of something very big for me.

When I arrived on set in the morning, everyone was wishing me good luck or telling me how excited they are about working with me. The only thing I miss right now is her. She would come jumping of happiness, hugging me and telling me how proud she is of me. But sure she isn't telling me anything today.

Now, through the hallway, I try to fight against that little sadness, but I can't help smiling when I see her petite frame standing in the crew room, backwards at me. I enter in the room carefully, standing a metre away from her and staring at her, as she stares at the schedule board.

Brittany turns slowly, and I see her slight worried and confused expression.

"Hey." I say very softly, almost a whisp.

"He- hey." She mumbles.

"Are you... ok?"

"Yes." She says, turning her head away from me again. I know that something is up with her.

"Britt..." I give a step closer to her, "I saw Nathan's post." She slowly turns towards me, again. "I'm really sorry for all this fuck-off."

Brittany's POV

I wasn't ready to face him right now. I wasn't mad at him, but I still needed time to figure out how to act in front of him, to know what to tell him about my feelings...

I feel so insecure right now. He has just apologized. Maybe right now is the moment, but I don't feel ready. I feel far from that. But I need to do it, to get it off my chest.

"Trev, I..." I say, but I'm not able to finish the sentence.

"You what?" He asks, smiling softly to encourage me.

The dream returns to my mind, making me feel an intense pain just for a sec. "Never care." I say, shaking my head and walking out the room.

But he grabs my wrist before I have the chance.

"Britt." He says my name confident, making me shiver. He pulls me a bit closer so we are facing each other. "Are we ok?"

"I want so. But saying it is not enough, you know." I asnwer looking down, but still I can see him nodding sadly.

We stand there, without looking at each other and with his hand still holding my wrist. For the first time since he entered the room, is not an uncomfortable moment. Each one of us is on their own thoughts.

"Good luck for today." I whisper, looking up at him, so our eyes met.

In that moment, he pulls even closer to me, gazing at my lips. I stay there a second, doubting if I should pull away or not. Eventually I did. I pull from his hand, getting it free, and walking away.

Hours later I am about to film a scene, directed by Trevor of course. I'm locking in the bathroom, still shocked by the fact that we were about to kiss. As much as I wanted, I know I have done the right thing.

I don't want that things between Trev and I turn awkward again, now that everything seems to come back to normal. Apart from it, it's the fact that right now we are working on set and filming would become complicated and awkward.

However, the fact that that kiss didn't happened doesn't help me to forget about the whole situation. He was about to kiss me. Why the hell would he want to kiss me? Does he have feeling for me too? Or maybe he was playing with me...?