-Fourteen-

Brittany's POV

I'm nervously pacing in my apartment, waiting for everyone to arrive at my party. Victoria has been helping me to organised it, and is sitting pacefully in the couch.

Finally, the doorbell sounds. Victoria and I open to greet the people who is arriving. The third time I open the door, I find Isaac, Lamar, and Trevor.

The boys told me that, if they come, Trevor will come although they would drag him here. I'm glad that he is here. One day we manage to make small talk, another we avoid each other. I hope that things can go back to normal tonight.

Victoria hugs each one of the boys and I hug them after her. First Isaac, then Lamar, and them... Our eyes meet and I hesitate one second, but then I encourage myself to hug him. The hug feels so good and warm. He also looks flawless tonight.

The boys enter, but I have to stay near the door until more or less everybody has arrived...

Trevor's POV

I wasn't really in the mood to come to the party, but everybody was coming. Plus, if I don't go, things between Brittany and me will be even worse.

This gives me the opportunity of keeping an eye on her. Maybe I find out today if Brittany likes someone of the boys... mostly Nathan.

I pull away from hugging Victoria and my eyes falls on Britt. She's gorgeous, as always. She doubts about hugging me, so do I until she finally does. I would stay with her on my arms all night, but that's not possible.

Maybe there's hope for me and Brittany still cares. I would love to go back with her to the old times. Only if we are in really good terms, I would make a move on her... (😋 libbyxoxoxoxox). Right now it's not a good idea, with our friendship on the line, it's too risky.

I walk inside with the boys, and they go to the stereo, changing the songs until they find one that they like.

Brittany's POV

Once everybody is here, we have been talking and taking photos for our social media. I have spent almost all the time with Brennan, we haven't seen each other in a few weeks, and I really missed him.

Any of the girls changes the song to another more lively, and I start to dance with some of the girls in the centre of my living room. After killing some of my dance moves, I feel exhausted, so I take a break, leaving the improvised dance floor.

I get a drink for myself as I see a boy alone. I want to talk to him, but I'm nervous. I take a few sips more of my drink, that way alcohol will help me to relax, and then I walk towards him.

"Hi." I say softly, looking through the window where he's leant.

"Hi. Why aren't you dancing?" He asks softly too.

"I wanted a break. It's hot there."

Trevor chuckles, looking at me up and down and taking a sip from his own drink. I shove him slightly on the shoulder, giggling.

"Hey, don't hit me for being honest! You look good tonight." He says, laughing. I can't help but smile and blush at the same time. "Haven't the boys told you?"

"Mmm only Brennan."

"Not even Nathan? Or Giuseppe?" He asks, smirking.

I was happy to be talking with Trevor again, even more after him complementing me. But why has he to bring the other boys to the conversation? Can't he continue talking about us? This really is annoying me.

"No. And they haven't to say anything." I answer, annoyed.

"Oh, they are going to lose you if they don't make a move quickly." He chuckles once again.