-TwentyTwo-

Trevor's POV

Take risks when you are safe said Lamar and here I am, doing the opposite.

After a good minute, I break my lips from Brittany's but I doesn't move. We stand against each other, feeling each other's breathing.

"You kissed back." I whisper, although it was just thinking in loud voice.

Instead of replying, Brittany pecks my lips again, and then looks at me at the eye, sadly.

"Brittany, what are we?" I ask softly.

"I... I'm not ready for anything more than friends."

I look at her confused. I thought that she wanted this too.

"Don't you get it?" She asks, studying my facial expression. "This morning I wasn't able to look at you. Yesterday I was yelling at you. I'm not able to make this work out right now!"

"I understand it. But I have just kissed you. How am I supposed to go back to be friends?"

"I don't know." She says, bitting her lip, which looks really seductive.

"I just... I can't." I mumble, leaning again to kiss her.

As my lips brush hers, she lays her hands on my chest, pushing me away.

"Don't make it more difficult Trevor!" She yells, getting out of the little cubbie.

I stand there, with the courtain opened. Some people in the room stares at me, clueless of what has happened.

Take risks when you're safe... I have messed up once again. Lamar was so right, I needed to win her back before making any move.

I'm really losing her...

Brittany's POV

Another night lying on my bed, not able to sleep. My mind is too awake tonight.

I have dreamt so many times about this, I can't believe it has actually happened. I have kissed Trevor Tordjman, in real life.

The same Trevor Tordjman that I met five years ago after an audition. We got along since day one. I remember how he used to tease me about our on-screen relationship when we started to film Season 1. He introduced me to his girlfriend, and although I expected it to be awkward, he made it so natural. He became my favourite dance partner by far, probably thanks to the careful way he always touched and held me. All the tours were better with him, apart from fun, I would always have the bus or the backstage make a mess, and he would blame himself, covering me. He was there for making me to laugh at any moment.

He made my life easy and now he does it difficult. I miss what we were before. I guess he has some feelings for me, that's what has lead us to this whole confusing situation.

We still need to talk, I know it. Ironically, I have 13 lost calls from Trevor. Call me stupid, but I'm not ready.

Probably he has some kind of feelings for me, but mine for him are very strong, would he be scared if he finds out? Also I'm terrified that we get into another argument and he breaks my heart. Let's not talk about how our problems would affect the show, and the rumours that hurt not only us, also a lot of people around us.

I have never felt so insecure about a boy. I'm not the cast member with more relationship experience, but in the last years I have won a lot of confidence even around boys.

But a little part of me can't help smiling at the memory of today. It felt so damn good. If I close my eyes, I still can feel the sligh tickle of his hands holding my back and cheek, and his lips moving in sync with mine.