-ThirtyOne-

Trevor's POV

We leave the subject at one side as we reach the shawarma place. I park my car, and we walk inside, ordering our food and sitting in a table. The silence itself was comfortable, but all the questions in my mind weren't. Brittany doesn't look worried about whatever she wants to tell me, which makes me to feel nervous instead of relaxed as she is.

The waitress hands us our shawarma after just a few minutes. Not too long.

"I haven't had one in so long. This season I have miss so much the Jiley's scenes wheb we share a shawarma." Brittany suddenly speaks, with a real big smile on her face.

"Oh, yeah. I still remember the bus ride in Season 1. You were so so hungry!" I laugh.

"Forget about that Trev, I was so little..." She says, blushing a bit.

"God, don't tell me you are embarrased about how you looked." I ask laughing

"No but it's still weird." She says in a mad way.

"Don't worry about it Britt. You were such a cutie." I say softly.

She smiles sweetly, "thank y- oh." She suddenly stops, looking at my lips. "You have sauce all around your mouth." Britt giggles, reaching over the table to my mouth and wipping it with his thumb. I take the chance, since she is so close to me, to peck her lips. As I pull away, she giggles slightly, coming back to her seat slowly.

Britt stays in silence after that, and it makes me wondering if I did wrong. I look at her with a worried look in my face, but when I'm about to speak she starts to talk too.

"Do you know... that confusion of yours about I was pregnant," she giggles, in an attempt to soft the mood, "has made me to think a lot."

"How is that?" I ask softly. I know I messed it up, but I have no idea how she has ended overthinking about it.

"Trev," she says carefully, "if that would have been real, would have you stayed by my side?" Britt asks, bitting her bottom lip.

I put my shawarma at one side, and grab her hands over the table. Her hands were so small compared to mine...

"Britt, I would have stayed by you side no matter what. God, even if I hadn't been the father I would have supported you all the time!" I say, enthusiastic. She smiles sweetly once again. "But just for checking... you aren't pregnant, are you?"

"No, I'm not." She laughs. "I guess that was all I needed to hear."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... I was scared because you might have idealized me and you would have dated me just for a while and then we would have broken up and messed the show up." She starts babbling. "But then... I realised how much you cared about me. Gosh, I wasn't even pregnant and you already looked after me!" At this point, she is talking so quick that she must have forget that I'm here, and keeps ranting... "And after that stupid fights I have realised it, Trev. I can't fight my feelings. I don't know what I would do without you in my life at this poi-"

I cut her by kissing her, leaning over the table. It wasn't just a peck like before, but a passionate kiss. Probably we are gaining loads of stares, but I couldn't care less right now.

Eventually, I pull away needing air. "I get your point, okay?" I ask softly, she nods.

"I want you to be the father of my babies, Trev. In the future, I mean." Britt says cutely, reaching my hand. It impacts me, I would have never expected Brittany saying anything like that. But the truth is, she has made my heart to race, and my cheeks to flush with that statement. Gosh, I love her so much... after so many years of working together, I have no doubt that I would love to spend the rest of my life with her.

"Sure." I say smiling cheeckly. "I also love making babies." I smirk, which causes Britt to turn all serious and kick my foot under the table. "Auch!"

"No sexual jokes in public, Trev." She complains.

"No promises." I laugh. "Wanna go for a walk?"

"Sure." Inmediatly, I grab my shawarma and we leave the place together as I finish to eat it. We walk through the night in Toronto, really beautiful I have to say, specially having Britt by my side.

"Trevor?" Her sweets voice breaks the silence. I look down at her. "This is an stupid question but... are we... in a relationship?"

I just realise that we haven't talked about any official relationship. But after all whst has taken place between us... "Well, I would love it. What about you?"

Instead of answering, Britt looks at me deep in the eyes. Her eyes show me how excited she is and her teeth are bitting her lips, hidding an huge smile. After a few seconds appreciating her cuteness, she crashes her lips against mine.

I pull away, leading her towards my car, sharing a few more kisses in the way. I pull her in the backseat, sitting over stradding me. The kiss inmediatly turns rougher, and I find Brittany being the dominant one and leaving kisses down my jawline and soon neck. While I moan quietly, I move my hands down every curve of her body.

At some point, she pulls away just a bit, looking at me at the eye so our noses are brushing.

"D- do you want to come over?" She asks nervously. The question just can mean a thing...

A sad sigh leaves my lips. "I would love to, baby. But I can't dissapear from home another nigth and avoiding Lamar's suspects." I giggle a bit.

Brittany pulls off my lap, sitting on the seat next to me but still laying on my chest sideways.

"Oh, I thought you had probably told him... Since Isaac knows..." She says, surprised.

"Well, I haven't. Have you told Vic?" Brittany shakes her head. "So just Isaac knows."

We both stay in silence at least a minute, both of us knowing how stupid what I has just said is. Eventually, we both burst in a quick laugh.

"Half of the cast suspect about us. Heck, the girls seem to know my feelings better than myself!"

"Same here." I giggle.

"I even told Nathan that I liked you." Britt says, and even with the darkness I know she's blushing. I can't believe I have been jealous of Nathan while she talked to him about me. But I guess that we wouldn't be in this car together right now if I hadn't feel jealous about the guy. I need to thank him someday.

I kiss Britt's forehead, not pulling my lips away in a bit. "Do you want them all to know? Or keep us secret for a while?" I ask softly, almost whispering.

I feel Britt nodding her head against the crook of my neck. "I want them to know. Not the fans yet, though." She answers in the same soft voice.

"Okay baby girl. You choose when."

"Well... I don't want to make it a big deal. What if we just tell our family and the cast casually? Although your family is your choice."

"Nah, it's ok. I want to avoid all the drama." Brittany smiles satisfied, pecking my lips and leaning again over my chest. I stroke her hair with one hand, "Now, why don't we drive you back home? It's getting late and I don't want you catching another cold." I say, touching her nose playfully.

"Yeah. It would be fully your fault once again." She smirks, getting off the backseat and heading to the passenger seat.

I smile for myself, ready to drive home the girl who finally I can call mine.

Hey my lovely readers! Someone wish my luck for my first university exam tomorrow?