-ThirtyTwo-

Any day in the following week...

Brittany's POV

I see Trevor sitting in the audience alone while all the cast stay in the stage or the improvised backstage. I inmediatly go to sit next to him.

"Hey." Trevor says softly. He doesn't tear his eyes apart from the stage, studying carefully every move, and enjoying just the fact that we are filming a dance competition, this time Regionals, once again.

"Why so serious here alone?" I ask him.

"I had to tell you that I told my family about us." He says, sighing a bit and smiling sweetly.

"Oh. How was it?" I was feeling a bit scared about Trevor's reaction, I don't know why, I get along so well with them all.

Trevor chuckles. "Awful." I frown an eye brown. "Steven wants to know too much details." He laughs, making me to relax. "And my mother told me to take you home someday. They want to organise a BBQ or something."

"That's lovely. I'm excited about seeing your family, actually."

"What about yours?"

"Gosh, Sam freaked out so much! And so did my mom. Dad just said he seriously has to talk to you but I know he's just kidding."

"Your father is so goofy and still scares me a bit." He giggles.

"Brittany and Trevor!" Someone shouted, and we look up at the stage to see Frank. "I need you two right now!"

We quickly stand up, smiling at each other and going back to the stage. We are lead to one of the sides of the wings, empty of people and full of cameras. Frank explains us what our scene is about, even if I already knew from reading the script.

It takes really long to rehearse and film due to how hard this scene is. Unlike the date that Trev and I filmed some time ago, this one requires much more acting. That doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy it, mostly because this is probably the deepest Jiley scene ever, and filming with Trevor is always comfortable. I can say that filming with him is even better now that we are together, I feel even more relaxed, without the crazy butterflies I felt before each kiss since season 1.

Trevor's POV

I'm really enjoying the first day of filming Regionals. Sadly, this year I don't get to dance so much in this competition, but the scripters still have done something so I can take part in a dance. The rest of my scenes are just acting, not that I complain, I love acting. As girly as it sounds, I love to do romantic scenes... Who wouldn't love to film with his girl?

After finishing our scene, Brittany has gone to the toilet. I have come back to backstage with the rest of the cast before it's time for me to film some talking heads. I feel hungry, so I grab banana ships. Nice snack.

"Uh, you're so brave to eat that!" Victoria walks past me, a coffee in her hand, looking at what I'm eating. I chuckle, slowly tasting them. I'm starting to realise why Britt is so addicted at this thing.

Talking about Brittany, she soon comes back. Britt starts to talk to Erika, and after some time, realises that I'm in the room eating banana ships. She sends me a glare, bitting her bottom lip. No much time later, says goodbay to Erika and walks towards me.

"Are you stealing my food or what?" She asks sassy. I smile, slowly bringing a few more of these things to my mouth teasing her. Brittany sighs at the same time that a slight giggle leaves her mouth. Then, she tries to catch some from my container, but I pull it away from her. "Treeeev!" Britt moans.

"Okay..." I laugh, putting just a little slice against her lips as a teasing. She eats it, but obviously, nobody would be happy with just that.

"Why do you tease me?" She complains.

"Because watching you like this is so funny!"

"Ugh I hate you!" Britt says, grabbing my lather jacket and extending her arm up to grab my container. She is almost climbing, but the height difference gives me a lot of advantage. "Give me someee!" She moans again.

"Nope!" I wrap my free arm around her waist, not only holding her so she can't reach my other hand, but tickling her.

"No! Trevor no!" She starts so laugh, laying her hands on my chest and trying to pull away, but I'm stronger than her. "Stop idiot!" She mumbles laughing, as I continue tickling her with a smirk on my face. At some point I have her laughing and moaning so hard that the rest of the cast in the room are staring at us, curious of what is going on.

I stop to tickling her, not wanting to be the centre of attention for too long. I finally give her the container with the banana chips, grabbing a few more for my own first. Britt smiles sweetly but also thriumpally, starting to eat them.

"You two look like a married couple!" A voice startles us. I hadn't even realised that Amy was in the room.

I don't tear my gaze up from Brittany, and her wide smile fades, giving me a plain yet worried look. I slowly look around me, and I find more people than I expected, more people than a few minutes ago. Everyone is looking at us.

Isaac is trying to contain the laughter but as soon as our eyes meet, he bursts. He quickly walks out the room. He's the only one here who really knows what has happened between Brittany and I.

Victoria is smirking, raising an eyebrow teasingly.

Lamar is serious, studying my facial expression, trying to find any clue about his suspects.

Logan's jaw is dropped, more impressed than her own character when she found things in the drama.

And we can go on and go on, cast member after cast member. The rest in general are looking at us and at our friends' faces, confused, figuring out what is going on. Until Amy, who looks like he most confused one, speaks.

"Wait." She says quietly, walking closer to us. The rest give a step back, away from us three. "What is going on here?" Amy asks, crossing her arms over her chest and looking serious at Brittany and me.

Then I feel Brittany reaching for my hand and grabbing it thigtly. She puts closer to me, so our arms are against each other. I gulp, getting ready to give an answer.

"We are together." Brittany suddenly states. Quietly and in a low voice, but loud enough so everyone can hear in the room.

I see Amy's jaw dropping at the same time that an smile appears on her face, Alexandra Chaves jumping and covering her mouth trying not to answer, Victoria smiling almost relieved and leaning sideways over Lamar, who holds her thightly as if she was going to fall.

"Oh my... Oh my gosh I'm without words." Amy says. "I knew you guys would be together someday. Aw, congrats babes!" She says excitedly, hugging Britt. I wrap my arms around them two.

As soon as Amy pulls away, still in her shock, the rest of the cast walk towards us. They all start to give us hug and kisses. Some of them look like are about to cry.

Lamar approached me the first one. "I'm so glad it turned well at the end." He says. Just after that I felt a hand of my shoulder and I look up to see Isaac again, who congrats me too. Victoria comes to me after hugging Brittany really tightly. My girl can't almost breath.

And so we go on for about fifteen minutes, when everyone have finished to congrat us, but they still look excited.

"Kiss!" Someone shouts shyly. Very soon everyone are joining and singing 'kiss'. I look down at Britt, who smiles at me with a sligh blush on her face. I lean and peck her lips, and the cast cheer up and shout but quickly their happiness die. "Do you call it a kiss?" Someone says. I lean again, kissing Britt passionately this time. She inmediatly kiss back, as if we were alone.

"Okay, okay stop!" Lamar says.

"Get a room you two..." Isaac mumbles.

I pull away from Britt, smiling at her. Her eyes are shining. She looks so beautiful. This it is. It's like the moment when we were officially dating and everyone knew it was meant to be. And this is.

"Yeah, but first let's finish to film..." Amy giggles.

Getting a room after working is a good idea, actually...

Sad to day only Chapter 33 and an Epilogue left... but hope you like them!