-TwentyNine-

The following day...

Brittany's POV

"I thought that there was a small part of you that still cares about me."

"There's not a part of me that cares about you. All of me cares about you."

His eyes are pluffy and red. So are mine, but I'm used to it. This is the closest thing to cry that I have seen in Trevor. Seeing him like this breaks my heart, but at the same time, I feel so proud of him for being able to do this.

We follow through the scene, and once that 'cut' is shouted, I can't pull my eyes away from his. Memories of yesterday come to my mind, and here looking at him, I wonder what would have happened if his suspects had been true.

Would he have stayed at my side or leave me?

"Incredible, you two." Frank says, walking inside the office and clapping in this slow epic way. Trevor and I slowly pull our gazes away from each other, turning to look at Frank and smiling a bit. His smile is a little more forced than mine.

As soon as we are told we can leave, Trevor doesn't wait a single second to walk outside Studio A. Meanwhile, it's difficult for me to react since the image of him crying keeps fixated in my mind. Eventually, I go after him, pacing quickly through the hallways.

"Trev! Wait!" I shout, once I find him a few metres away from him. He turns back, noticing me. "Good scene." I smile. He smiles back at me, his smile this time a little less forced than before. It scares me how quiet he's right now. "Are... Are you ok?"

Trevor doesn't answer straight. He keeps staring at me, up and down. His eyes are still very red, when that colour should already be going away after the scene. "Can I ask you something?" He asks, low and quiet.

"Sure." I answer, nodding confidently.

"Are you mad? For yesterday?"

There're a few seconds of silence before I can find an answer. I feel weird about yesterday, and unsure about everything which has happened late. But I don't want to say anything which hurts him.

"I'm not mad, not at all. I'm... In shock that you could have thought that. I'm sorry, Trev." I say, looking down.

"Why would you apologize?"

"I don't know. For everything and for nothing. I just... I don't like to see you so sad."

He smiles a little bit more, his face lighen with a playful yet sweet smile.

"Make me happy?" He asks innocently.

I give a step fowards, putting in my tiptoes so I can reach his face, holding his forearms so I can't fall. I kiss him on the lips, just a liplock of a few seconds, but it feels really amazing. I pull away a bit, locking eyes again. His eyes wasn't so red now, which means that I have done a good job.

Trevor takes a few seconds before putting his hands under my butt and bending a bit, a movement which indicates me to jump. I do, as I wrap my legs around his waist. Trev pulls me against the nearest wall, locking his lips with mine again, but this time in a rougher way. My hands get lost in his dark hair, while he presses himself against me. I can't help a few moans leaving my mouth, so does his mouth too.

"Tre- oh- Trevor, I love you." I whisper when finally I get to pull away our lips. He doesn't answer. Instead, his mouth travels to my neck, sucking hard and making more moans to leave my mouth.

Trevor's POV

Brittany's skin is gets me crazy. It's soft and it smells so good...

I have her wrapped around me and we are making out against a wall on set.

I just wanted to know that she was ok and that I was going to be here for everything, but my little confusion about this pregnancy thing seemed to affect her... She's well now, though.

Besides she cares about me. At this point, I'm so scared of losing her that it made easy for me to cry in the scene.

"I love you more, baby." I whisper in her hear, bitting it gently and kissing her back in the lips. After a few seconds, my tongue asks for access, which she gives me.

"Trev..." She moans, pulling away after a few more seconds. "Carry me to the changer rooms. Hurry up." She orders.

I pull her away from the wall, turning to the direction where our changer rooms are.

But suddenly, we heard a shout behind us.

"BRO?!" My eyes widen as I slowly place Britt on the ground. Her eyes widen too, turning slowly to look at the person who so unexpectly has walked on us.

"Isaac? What- what are you doing here?" I ask, confused.

"Uh... Working?" He says, as confused as annoyed. He is still standing several metres away from us. "I- I would ask the same."

"Well... We were-" Britt starts to answer, not very sure.

"Making out in the middle of a hallway?" He snaps.

Oh, shit. How could I forget we were in a hallway?

I glance quickly at Britt and her face is red of blushing. No doubt mine is the same colour too.

"I- I'm sorry, I w- was into the moment a- and..."

"Okay, okay." He quickly says, shaking his head and hands. "But why? Are you dating in secret or something?"

I turn my head to look at Brittany who also looks at me. We aren't a couple... At least not oficially... And now I realise how much it bothers me. I want her to be mine forever.

"...no." She mumbles. "I- I better go to get ready." She says, soon walking away. I follow her with my eyes until she turns a corner, where I keep my gaze fixated.

"Trevor?" Isaac asks softly. I look back at him. "What... was that?"

I bit my lip. "You all were right. I love her."

Isaac smiles kindly, walking closer to me and clapping my shoulder. "Congrats bro... She's finally yours."

"Well... Not exactly." I say.

"What?"

"I don't know where we stand, ok? We slept to- well I don't know if she wants a serious relationship because of the show and that stuff."

Isaac doesn't make any comment at the words which have slipped from my mouth for a mistake.

"Yeah, I understand... but... seriously, don't let her go. That girl desesves someone as you."

I smile. "Thanks..." Isaac smiles me back gently. "Can I ask you a favour?"

"Sure."

"Can you keep this in the down low for now?"

"Won't you tell anyone? Doesn't even Lamar know?"

"No, no... He has already given me loads of advice so If this goes wrong he will kill me..."

"Well, okay." He sighs. "You can trust me, but...", he stands up, touching my shoulder as a signal that he's about to leave. "If you keep making out in the middle of the hallway, you won't be able to keep it for long."

No proof read.