-Six-

Brittany's POV

"And... Cut. Thank you."

As Frank cuts, I walk out Studio A towards wardrobe to get change in the outfit that I'll need for my next scene.

What I have just filmed with some other cast members isn't a scene, but a promo for Family Channel - a short announcement before airing the last episode of Season 3.

I already watched that episode a while ago and I ended crying. Watching it was almost as exciting as filming it. Empire was so much fun to dance, and the international duet was... Well, I have no words. I have never enjoyed more over a stage.

I can't wait until the fans watch it, which will be in a couple of days. They will definitely love it.

I don't have more scenes to film today with Trevor, but I know he's staying around. I still can't forget about the last kiss for a few reasons...

Mainly because the way he kissed me. It felt so damn good, but it shouldn't have. Although I'm dying to feel that thing once again, I had promised myself to not put in danger my friendship with Trev. He hasn't said nothing about that kiss, so maybe it's not a big deal after all.

Secondly, because very soon I would have to film a scene where I kiss Giuseppe. I wonder how it will feel... Would it feel as good as the one with Trevor?

A few days later...

Trevor's POV

"Trev!" I hear in the hallway, and turn around, seeing Lamar walking towards me. "Are you done today?"

"Yeah bro, I just have to change and we can go." I say, pointing to wardrobe.

"I have told Isaac to come to hang out the rest of the night, is ok?" He asks.

"Sure?" I ask in an ironically way. Isaac knows that he can come around when he wants! "So I'll change quick, I'm coming back in a sec."

I hurry up, changing myself in my own clothes, and then going back to Lamar who is now with Isaac. As I say that I'm ready, we make our way out.

We see Brittany walking through the hallway in the opposite direction, and inmediatly she smiles at us.

"You three together, that's so unusual!" She jokes. We laugh, as the boys say goodbay but I mess her hair with a hand instead.

Finally, each one follows a way. We towards home and Brittany back to set. The poor girl has much more to film than me this year. That's why I have started to call her 'ham' playfully, because she's always in front of the camera.

The ride to home is loud, I have to drive while the boys sing the worst and loudest that they actually can. Luckily I'm already used to them.

We spend like an hour playing videogames against each others, while eating rests of food that Lamar and I had on the fridge. After that, we decide to watch the TV.

"Guys, look what it is!" He says excitedly, as Brittany's voice sounds from the TV, saying 'Previously, on The Next Step...'

It was the last chapter of Season 3. It has been aired a few days ago, but Family Channel usually plays the episode twice to get more audience (a/n: completed make-up, at least Disney Channel does it).

"Oh, let's watch it. It's amazing." I say. I already watched it a while ago, but I want to remember it.

The follow twenty minutes, we were laughing our asses off at Lucien, specially Isaac for the bond between them two - father and son. We laughed about how Giselle 'friendzoned' Daniel, played by our good friend Brennan who would have been laugh with us if he would have been on set today. We didn't apart our eyes from the screen while we danced Empire, a dance really fun to film. And of course, the boys would make fun of me when I hand Britt, or Riley the botter of water, and even more during the duet. And finally, we shouted that we didn't expected the winning - joking, of course.

The episode has had unexpected reactions from the fans, all them good critics. The episode itself was super cool, but the duet made the difference. I think that after it, Trittany have got the double of shippers... What it's good because it means support, but also annoyed, because my phone is about to explode with photos of me and Britt and screenshots of such duet.

Once that it finishes, we relax after all our exagerated reactions, talking about it.

"Filming Internationals was crazy." Isaac says, looking at the ceiling daydreaming.

"Totally." I agree.

"I have never seen all the girls crying at the same time." Lamar commented, "well except Britt, I didn't see her crying."

"Nah, she too. She was too excited to burst after the duet but I called her later and was in a sea of her own tears." I smile, remembering that night. It was a sweet feeling.

"Typical Britt." Isaac laughs, so do Lamar, but the laugh was in the same sweet way than mine.

"Man, can I ask you something?" Lamar says looking at me, turning so serious now.

"Sure, shot."

"Didn't you get emotional when you two filmed the last duet?"

"Pff." I take air. Everybody know that I'm not the one who talks about this stuff. "Sure I got emotional, but it didn't feel like the last one."

"They danced fourty-two more duets on the tour, don't you remember Lamar?" Isaac chuckles.

"Sure, moron." He answers inmediatly. "But that's not what I mean. It was the last Jiley duet. The last time they performanced as Jiley."

"Well, we had the date, but it was a slow dance. And I still have no idea if we have any other duet this season."

"It must be weird for you. It's weird for me and I'm not even in..." Lamar carries on, a slightly sadness on his voice.

I shake my head confused. "Weird?"

"Don't you get it?!" Lamar asks, looking at me annoyed.

"Oh! I got it! I got it!" Isaac suddenly shouts, super excited.

"But I don't!" I shout nervously.

"He's talking about Britt!" Isaac says.

"Finally, you have thought for once." Lamar rolls his eyes.

"Well, and what happens with her? It's not like we are going to stop being friends." I get even more clueless each second.

"That's the point! Trev, haven't you realised that 'Jiley' was what made you so close? I'm sure that you would keep being friends without the show, but for God's sake, now she is doing that scenes with another guy! Although we have to be professionals, doesn't you feel anything about it?"

It takes me a few seconds to understand all what he has said. And he was right.

Of couse I knew it, but I haven't realised what this all really meant. I hadn't realised that Britt has more dance partners than me, not only Giuseppe but Nathan too. That she has to film romantic scenes with Giuseppe.

Britt and I are like siblings thanks to the several years being Jiley. Would she really develope the same bond that we have with some of these guys?

And if that happened, would the fans ship them... And would they finish dating, unlike me and her?

And then... I would be still her good friend, but just in the shadows. And I couldn't stop that relationship, because both of those boys are my friends, and Britt is like a sister, and I'm supposed to want the best for her.

But I would be really screwed.

"Trevor?" Isaac asks softly since I have zoned out, he and Lamar still waiting until I say something.

"Nah bros, she's a good friend but there's an entire World outside." I say, offering them a relaxed smile.