Chapter 4: The Student Council And What Happened At The Cafe

cr. to the picture's owner/s

YOUR POV

When we arrived back at our classroom, everyone started asking us questions again about what happened at the cafeteria and afterwards. Since our classmates won't stop asking us, we told them what really happened.

"THE BLACK ROSES DID THAT?!"

"HEOL! THE STARS?! THEY'RE GOING TO CLEAN THE CAFETERIA?!"

"THE STARS ARE GOING TO GET 2 WEEKS' DETENTION?!"

"Wait, The Stars? Detention?" Hyorin asked.

"Yes, that's what we just said." Woohyun replied.

"But, they're like untouchable! Considering who they are and their parents!" said Hyuk.

"Well, that's what Principal Park said earlier." said Ken.

"I wonder how their parents will react to this..." said Chorong.

"Why?" I asked. "I mean surely they would've been reported back then..." I had to stop. I saw everyone around me shook their heads. "So... The Stars... they've never been..."

"Yes, you guessed it right." Jihyun said. "Not one detention... until today's events."

"They've always gotten away with all the bad things they did here." said Wonwoo.

"I guess Principal Park & Vice-Principal Yang had enough. The Stars being given detention and their parents to be called to go here soon must mean the school's going to act tough this year." JB said.

"Now I'm sure the school administration would have to be ready for the wrath of their parents. That's sure to come." said Bona.

"Today, the absolute rule of the so called Kings and Queens of this school has come to an end, I guess." said Bora.

"But, there's one thing I'm sure of." said Eunji.

"What's that?" I asked.

"*sighs* Krystal and the rest of her group would surely go after you."

I knew it.

Of course.

But, I have to be ready. I won't let my guard down!

Sir. K.Will came in to ask about the incident at the cafeteria. He asked us not to let it happen again considering the huge mess there.

CAFETERIA

The Stars & the Black Roses have started cleaning up. The Student Council were watching them move around.

WONHO'S POV

"Psst, look at how they're handling their side of the cafeteria! Hahaha! They're useless!" Minhyuk whispered to me while we're mopping the floors. I looked at where the Stars were and saw Krystal & Sooyoung both handling their mops with great disgust.

"Can I change first?!" Minzy shouted.

"You guys may change after the cafeteria is C-L-E-A-N." Secretary Namjoon replied. I looked over at the Student Council and they were giggling a bit. We have every reason to do so.

"Yah, you're thinking about her, right?" It was Shownu. He came beside me.

"What?"

"You, you're thinking about her!"

"Why would I do that?!"

"Well, we did promise to her brother last night AND, you were the one who reminded us earlier that we should uphold it when we saw she was being threatened by those spoiled brats!"