Chapter 29: The Rebellion Against The Stars

"Well this is new! Is there something you'd like to say guys?" I asked the Black Roses who suddenly came inside our club room. It was 5 days before our Final Exams which was slated to start on Saturday, yes on Saturday and it will only run for 3 days (Feb. 25, 27-28) and then after that, the long awaited and postponed Sports Fest would be happening on the first of March. The day after is the start of our Spring Break. Great. So much for my plans for Wonho's birthday.

Our entire year had a free period before lunch because of an emergency teachers' meeting. So, all seven of us decided to go to the club room.

"Wonho didn't tell you guys anything?" asked Kihyun.

We all looked at Wonho. "What did he mean by that?" I asked him.

"Um... It's actually a request from all seven of us..." said Wonho.

"What is it?" asked Irene.

"Well, we'd like to request that you help us all out for the final exams." said Shownu.

0_0     0_0     0_0     0_0     0_0     0_0

Jihyun, Woohyun, Ken, Irene, Myungsoo and I looked at them before looking at I.M.

"What?" he asked.

"Weren't you like number five in the rankings last term?" asked Woohyun.

"Yeah! You were above me!" said Irene.

"I know. They asked me first for help but then come on, it'll be pretty hard for just me to help them review."

"He's got a point though." said Ken.

"So, you want us to help you all review for the Final Exams?" I asked.

"YES PLEASE!" the Black Roses all said at the same time as they bowed together.

"Hmm... well, since we're all in the same year anyway, sure! No problem!" I told them.

"A group study with everyone sounds great!" said Jihyun.

"Yeah considering we'll have the top one, two, five and six minds of our year with us, then we'll all enjoy the benefits of it soon after." said Myungsoo.

"Oh! We should have Eunji come too! She's number three right?" asked Woohyun.

"Woohyun, do you like Eunji?" asked Ken.

"What?! No! Of course not! She has Yoseob right? And besides, I have a secret admirer, remember?"

"Tch, you know, Jaebum could've just been messing with you." said Jihyun. "You were teasing him a few days before Valentine's, remember?"

"Aish! Why do you always want to ruin my day? At least I received something that day. How about you?"

"My dear twin brother, in case you don't remember, Valentine's day here in Korea is celebrated differently unlike in some other countries where the guys do almost everything. In here, it's us girls who give to the guys, not them. Their turn will come one month later."

"Whatever... Hmm, where did those chocolates in the fridge go to anyway?" asked Woohyun. "I woke up early on that day to drink some water when I saw a container inside our fridge. It had a note posted on it saying 'Don't touch or you will die'. My dear twin sister, I know your handwriting and I'm sure it was you who wrote it!"

We all looked at Jihyun who was obviously all red.

"Jihyun, you gave some chocolates to someone?" I asked.

"I um..."

"Yah, we're your friends! How come you didn't tell us you liked someone?!" asked Irene.