Chapter 15: The Three Offensives

"Guys? Thanks again."

"Don't worry. We understand anyway." said Jihyun.

"Yeah. You should really talk to Myungsoo so that he'll understand you." said Woohyun.

"Are you sure you don't want any of us in there?" Wonho asked me.

"It'll be much better if it's just me and Myungsoo. Besides, if you're there, well, I think we know what will happen, right?"

Wonho smiled. "Yeah... sorry, I forgot about that..."

"I'll see you all later."

It was lunch time already. I left the classroom and headed for our club room where Myungsoo said he'll be going.

"I hope he'll understand." I said to myself as I stopped before the door of our club room. I grabbed the key from my pocket, inserted it into the doorknob and opened the door. I turned on the aircon and waited for him to arrive which he did, 10 minutes later.

"Oh! You're all alone!" Myungsoo said as he closed the door and walked towards me.

"Yeah um... can we talk?"

"Right, Wonho told me you wanted to talk to me."

"He told you?"

"Yeah, yesterday. May I ask what's it about?"

"Sit down for a while."

"Okay." Myungsoo promptly sat beside me and smiled.

"I don't know how to start but Myungsoo, I..."

"... you want to say you've chosen Wonho over me. Am I right?"

"... how did you..."

"Yah, I may have been a former spoiled brat but I'm not an ignorant person. I can feel it from you that you like him. You both like each, don't you?"

I was speechless.

"Thought so." Myungsoo said with a smile.

"Then why do you still clash with him if... if you already knew?"

"Look, this is the first time I've liked someone so bad. Don't get me wrong though. When Krystal and I were together, I did liked her, honest but of course, it ended already. I actually fell in love with you at first sight."

"You did?!"

"Yeah... I don't know but, you're someone so different. I've been used to so many girls who would go fangirling by just seeing me, although there are some who doesn't like your best friend but you on the other hand, you're so unique. And to my surprise, Wonho seemed to be protective of you. Finding out he works at your café, you're classmates and in the same club, I began to think if it's possible he likes you and then..."

"And then what?" I asked.

"Your band performance at the school festival. That duet part you two had at the end. It confirmed all my suspicions. How you two looked at each other while singing, it was enough to be the answer to all my questions."

"Why did you kiss me on the cheeks then? The last time I saw Wonho so furious was during my first day here!"

"Your first day? Why was he mad at you?"

And then I remembered the rooftop incident... better not tell him about that.

"It's complicated. Answer my question please."

"Okay. Well, I don't want to give up just yet. This is the first time I've liked someone so bad. Wait, before I continue, can I ask you something?"