Chapter 33: The EXO Party

The Café

Today's a Saturday.

Wonho and I are doing our homework at the café but...

There's some distraction.

No wait...

It's a HUGE one.

Despite working, Eunwoo and Wonho are both glaring at each other.

The tension between them can be felt by everyone.

My brother.

Shownu and the others.

The rest of the customers as well.

It has been like this ever since Eunwoo started working at the café.

With him working now, the café was always packed in the afternoons during weekdays and Saturday morning which was his shift along with Kihyun, Shownu and Minhyuk. The afternoon shift was taken by Wonho, Hyungwon (so he can sleep in the morning), I.M, Jooheon & Gunhee. My brother divided them like this on Saturday so that Wonho and Eunwoo wouldn't go clashing with each other again.

"What do you mean again?" I asked my brother in his office. I left Wonho outside while he tried to answer our Math homework.

"Oh boy... I think I shouldn't have told you..."

"Oppa!"

"Arasseo! Arasseo! It happened when you had a fever..."

...

"What did you and your brother talk about?" Wonho asked when I came back from my brother's office.

"Yah, Shin Hoseok..."

"Hmm? What's wrong?"

I looked around and saw Eunwoo at the counter. I motioned for him to come over.

"Why are you calling Eunwoo over?" Wonho asked.

"Shut it!"

"Eh?!"

"Yes? What is it?" Eunwoo asked when he came.

"Sit down... NOW!"

A little later...

"It was his fault!" Wonho said. "If he didn't start telling stories..."

I turned to face Eunwoo who was seated beside Wonho.

"What?! I was just telling him of that time I stayed over at your house to take care of you..."

"Oh you mean that time? Yes, I remember it very well because you tried going inside my room but my brother caught you and dragged you inside his room where you had to sleep."

I heard Wonho smirk while Eunwoo scratched his head in embarrassment and then...

"He had to show off! Just because he was able to sleep with you already... He even called me jealous!"

"I did not!" Wonho replied back.

"Yes you did!" Eunwoo shouted back.

"Yah, yah, YAH!"

Wonho & Eunwoo stopped fighting and looked at me, so did the others.

"This is worse than your rivalry with Myungsoo. The two of you, promise me something."

"Yes?" they both said at the same time.

"That there will be NO MORE FIGHTING between the two of you."