Chapter 38: The Truth Will Set You Free

"What do you mean by that? Eunwoo?"

"I don't know what he's talking about! He's just spouting nonsense again!" said Eunwoo.

"Nonsense? Fine... how about you? Aren't you just lying, all this time?"

"Me? Lying? Maybe it's...!"

Before Eunwoo could finish his sentence, Wonho punched him right in the face which made him fall onto the floor!

"Omo! Wonho! Stop! Don't do this!" I told him.

"Don't do this to him? Yah! He and Seolhyun were letting themselves used by Krystal to break us apart ever since they came here!"

Before Wonho could attack Eunwoo again, Myungsoo, Woohyun and I pulled him away from Eunwoo who was pulled away in turn by Moonbin, Rocky and Jinjin.

"Let go of me! Let go!"

"Wonho! Calm down! Damn it!" Myungsoo told him as they dragged him away.

"Aish! Take your hands off me! I'll show that jerk what he deserves!" Eunwoo shouted.

"Yah! I thought we were just here to perform for noona?! What's going on now?!" asked Moonbin.

"OKAY! CALM DOWN EVERYONE! CALM DOOOOWWWWNNN!!!"

We all stopped and looked at Ken who was in the middle!

"Um... Right... Let's just stop all the shouting, okay? Hehehe..."

Me, Wonho, Woohyun, Ken, Irene, Myungsoo, Jihyun and Eunji were on one side while on the others was Eunwoo, MJ, Jinjin, Rocky, Sanha and Moonbin.

"Okay, now that we've all calmed down, thanks Ken." I said.

"No problem." He replied.

"Let's hear out this truth thing. Who'll start?" I asked.

"Look it went like this!" Wonho said as he stood up.

"Um, maybe Jihyun and I should just explain because based from your face, you'll just go ranting against Eunwoo here." said Myungsoo.

"Sit down." I told Wonho.

"Hmmm... fine."

"Okay, I should start. Eunwoo, don't interfere, okay?" said Myungsoo.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. I'm busted anyway..."

"See! He's guilty! He's actually confirming it!" Wonho shouted but one look from me and he went back to being silent.

"Right... Now, as we all know, Krystal has been a huge headache for us since last year. From the first day of last school year until the Stars fell, she has been trying to target you *he points at me* the Black Roses, our club and a lot more in our school."

"But, ever since this school year started, Krystal has been unusually quiet. Too quiet and then, Eunwoo and Seolhyun came along. They caused huge shock waves in the school by drastically altering the rankings, lists and more." continued Jihyun.

"And then, Eunwoo and Seolhyun started telling their childhood stories concerning this two, they joined the Help Club and for a while, things went smoothly until, they both started doing things which looked like they were separating Wonho and (Your Name). Asking them to do this or go with them to this place thereby making sure the two have less time for each other which, sadly became successful." said Myungsoo.

"You and Wonho of course tried everything as well to make you still have time for each other but even your date was compromised by these two. Now, Myungsoo and I decided to go and investigate Krystal by following her wherever she goes after school. That's they reason we kept disappearing after classes and for that, we apologize. At first, we only knew she was in contact with someone, meaning just one person but then we eventually learned it was actually two persons. Her conversation with those two picked up and we learned more things."